Questions and Stories about Having a Baby

Listed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories those having a baby have asked, shared, or submitted as a response to our national writing contest. Topics range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. Do you have a pregnancy or newborn story to share about your experiences? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read Having a Baby Questions and Stories

The secret of happiness lies on how you act on life every day. As a first time mom, the first few months was the hardest. I thought reading books, online forums and information about motherhood or parenting was enough preparation, but it wasn't. The real challenge was when my little girl was born. The hours of sleepless nights were exhausting, but when she looks at me like telling me how much she loves me brought new meaning to my life. I miss those first few months of witn

There are so many stories I could tell you about our journey to get pregnant. In fact, I have a journal spanning 250 pages and over two years that details every little development. But I hit on something yesterday that was a sort of epiphany. As a father-to-be, I am seriously in love with my unborn daughter. I am not afraid to express it publicly. I want to participate in every aspect of the pregnancy that I can. In fact, I scan the Internet every evening, looking for contests to enter to

Achieving a successful work-life balance is vital to enjoying and making the most of your time in, as well as out of, the office. According to the latest research of HSE, nearly 39% of all work-related illnesses were caused by stress, anxiety or depression in the workplace.
Yes, you work hard, and you’re career-driven, but sometimes this can cause early burnout when you feel