Awareness Month Nomination: Premi Month

hollyrenae12
Being born a premature baby is not smooth sailing. Premi's, another name for premature babies, encounter many diseases, disorders, and sicknesses because their body or immune system has not had enough time to develop. I myself was a premature baby. I weighed a mere Two pounds and twelve ounces at birth and was kept in the hospital for six months until my immune system was strong enough for me to go into the real world. Many people are not aware of all of the things premature babies go through and why they are such a blessing even to be alive. This is why January should be deemed as National Premi Month.
Comment by hollyrenae12

Posted: Saturday, November 19, 2011 12:39:38 AM
Comment by BuffyLuna

Premie's start out in life a little earlier than the rest of us. It can be quite difficult those first few months for baby. Medical science has given babies chances that would have never had a chance before. Kudos to the doctors and nurses who put their expertise to the test. Much love to the parents who love and nurture their tiny newborns. And hats off to the babes who work hard to get stronger every day.
Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 5:23:12 AM
Comment by Guest

Posts: 2,760
Stay with this guys, you're helping a lot of poelpe.
Posted: Saturday, December 31, 2011 8:46:24 AM
Comment by Guest

Posts: 2,760
I feel so much happier now I undrsteand all this. Thanks!
Posted: Saturday, December 31, 2011 1:59:15 PM

Baby blog on StageofLife.comAbout Us StageofLife.com is a blogging community for expecting parents or parents who recently had a baby.  It allows new parents the opportunity to share stories about their pregnancy and advice on the adventure of having a baby in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Read the blogs and stories about having a baby, or check out the writing contest about babies, quotes about having a baby, baby etiquette, videos about having a baby, discounts for babies, and other resources for having a baby on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free profile, share an essay about your pregnancy or baby, and pass along your wisdom to other new parents to help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor, teacher or educator - review our literacy, blogging and writing resources.