What this just wonderful summer brought my family

aurelia
What this summer brought me was joyous cries and not so joyous cries. This summer I found out I had an addition to my family, haven't found out the sex yet. We are drastically hoping for a girl. I found out it was time for me to fly out the nest and be fully grown with little to no help at all. What this summer really brought for me is stress. My family is usually all together and synchronized,but this summer we have had so many arguments and complications. It gets to be stressful and painful to watch the ones you love just go at each others throat in such bad manner. With all of that going on I found out I could honestly tell them anything about my life and they won't judge me or try to hurt my feelings, out of all that miff and madness they are there no matter what mistake or choice i choose. This summer has truly brought me a bundle of things and some are good most are bad but that"s life and I've learned to just live with it and go on about my business and accept me and my family and my summer's for what they are.
Comment by aurelia

Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:05:08 AM
Comment by BuffyLuna

It sounds like a bumpy summer for you aurelia. But it also sounds like you are meeting the challenge and staying in the moment. That's the first piece of balance, which will help de-stress! Families, by definition are crazy. You are finding the good qualities that make them YOUR family (like acceptance), and that's great! Best wishes for a lazy, quiet summer. ~~buffy
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 4:07:39 PM

Baby blog on StageofLife.comAbout Us StageofLife.com is a blogging community for expecting parents or parents who recently had a baby.  It allows new parents the opportunity to share stories about their pregnancy and advice on the adventure of having a baby in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Read the blogs and stories about having a baby, or check out the writing contest about babies, quotes about having a baby, baby etiquette, videos about having a baby, discounts for babies, and other resources for having a baby on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free profile, share an essay about your pregnancy or baby, and pass along your wisdom to other new parents to help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor, teacher or educator - review our literacy, blogging and writing resources.