5 Useful Tips About The First School Experience Of Your Child

vivien.smith.9862

How to make life easier for pupils and students, who enter these institutions for the first time? All loving parents raise this question. It is enough to competently plan a day of a child and read the following tips.

1. Never send a child to some circle or section while he in the first grade
The beginning of the "adult" school life is considered to bring a heavy stress for him. Moreover, if he will not be able to go for a walk, relax, and after - to make lessons without haste, then it may lead to serious health problems. Therefore, if the sports and music you seem to be a necessary part of the development of your child, you should begin to drive him there for the next year or two before starting school.

2. Remember that a son or daughter may focus on something less than 15 minutes
So when are you going to do with him lessons after 15 minutes of training, be ready to interrupt the process, for example, do physical exercises. You can just jump on the spot 10 times, dance under the fast music for a few minutes.
By the way, to begin to do their homework is better with writing. It is also good to alternate oral and written assignments. The total duration of such activities shall not exceed one hour.

3. TV, computer and any activities that require a lot of visual load, should be no more than an hour a day
Many ophthalmologists stress that. Do not forget to praise your child. During the first year of study child needs the support of parents. For now, he forms a personal relationship with the teachers and classmates. Since the child develops his own view. In addition, if you want confident and calm person, be ready to praise him. Support, do not criticized for the bad marks.

4. No need to wake the child sharply
It is best to teach a child to use the alarm clock without bothering him. Remember that if the child is in a hurry, he will do even more slowly. It is his natural reaction.

5. Do not ask simple questions not to get usual answers
We are talking about phrases like "How are you doing at school, what marks has you received? It is irritated, especially when your marks did not meet all the expectations of the parents. Observe the child, pay attention to the emotions "written" in the face. Give your child a break.

About the Author: Vivien Smith is a writer at order-an-essay.com. She likes to consider different problematic issues that can happen in schools and universities.

Baby blog on StageofLife.comAbout Us StageofLife.com is a blogging community for expecting parents or parents who recently had a baby.  It allows new parents the opportunity to share stories about their pregnancy and advice on the adventure of having a baby in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Read the blogs and stories about having a baby, or check out the writing contest about babies, quotes about having a baby, baby etiquette, videos about having a baby, discounts for babies, and other resources for having a baby on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free profile, share an essay about your pregnancy or baby, and pass along your wisdom to other new parents to help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor, teacher or educator - review our literacy, blogging and writing resources.