STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Ridiculous Hurghada

robapex
I have decided to also post some of the most ridiculous and funniest things that happen or can be seen through the city where we work and live. There will be couple of posts such as these in the blog from time to time so read, have a few laughs or be shocked and amazed. Let the fun ride begin.

Anyways this situation happened only a few days ago.

Most of you are usually asleep during this time, depending on where you are, but it happens that I barely sleep, I rather work or enjoy my time to do as many things possible during the day and night

Anyways I woke up again after a tiring day around 5 am (typical of me) and I went online, to see whats new around the world, not a lot of time passes and I start to hear this strange noises outside, and at my flat door. I live on the Fourth floor and when the wind picks up you can hear a lot of noises going on.

But this was different, more strange than usual. Until there is a load bang, like something fell that was made of steel or metal. Next thing I hear is scratches and someone pushing at my door, like if someone is trying to get in.

So what I do I go to investigate what is going on, I look through the peaky hole I see nothing, but the scratches and pushes continue. My door is naturally locked and my key is inside so no wanna be pick locker will want to try something, plus it’s a security lock, anyways I locked it again and kept looking, still saw nothing and the noises continued.

I opened the door to see what is going on. A skinny, drunk or stoned, totally weird and dirty looking, FULLY Naked English dude is standing at my door.

The load bang which was heard earlier, well he ripped the metal ball (the one you hold on to when you close the door) he ripped that out of the freaking door and was using it to hide his balls.

A ball for balls.

And than this weird dude asked the most funniest question in the world. “Can I come in?”

Obviously no, I’m not gonna let someone like this in my place, especially when the Woman I love is in the bedroom. In any case request denied and he left, for a while I still heard strange noises from outside and someone slamming their door shut as if Jason Voorhees would be standing outside.

I called the owner of the building (yes he lives 2 floors below me) where the hell the security or cops are to get this mess handled.

Later after time passed and the dust settled, I finished a full day of work. I asked the owner why they let someone like that into the building.

So firstly this dude lives in the same building and people knew he was crazy (Guess there is no policy here to let crazy people stay and live here among the general population) Not enough apparently 6 months ago he broke into a Woman’s flat somewhere in the building at 2 am and just decided to stay there as if the apartment is his.

A reason to take care of this in any case? No

And why was he naked at my freaking door? Well as they told me, he stopped eating completely for 3 days straight, nothing at all, and just kept drinking everything alcoholic one can find for these 3 days.

In the end the owner felt sorry for his spinning on the floor naked and totally drunk but that scares people, women and children half to death. So he sent his crazy head to the hospital, where he remains there. And hopefully wont be let again out.

And I am stuck with a door that needs fixing because a crazy drunk naked English man decided to go bananas like Donky Kong.

The lesson in this is simple. Don’t drink!

See you next time!
Rate this:
Comment by warren

Thank you for a great post. Rather than fix the door, I think I'd move. Let's hear more about Hurghada, please.
Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2012 1:21:05 PM
Rate this:
Comment by robapex

Well at the moment im preparing a post, this time with pics, should be fetured among my blogs and other sites soon, besides writting about Hurghada, i write also about other stuff, depending on my mood and on what happens, but there still is a ton of what Hurghada can offer!

In any case you can read my blog, and just keep up to date also from here or anywhere you like

http://robertsapexenterprise.wordpress.com/

from this site you can find all of the pages where we are..plus you found us here :)

Well and to your advice, moving takes money, money im working hard to make (not that much success yet)

Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2012 1:25:09 PM
Rate this:

Homeowners blog on StageofLife.comAbout Us StageofLife.com is a blogging community for homeowners.  It allows people who own their home to share stories about the adventure of home ownership in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Read the blogs and stories about home ownership, or check out the writing contest for homeowners, quotes about owning a home, home etiquette, videos about owning a home, discounts for homeowners, and other resources for having a baby on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free profile, share an essay about your home, and pass along your wisdom to help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor, teacher or educator - review our literacy, blogging and writing resources

Stage of Life Writing Contests

writing contests

Enter National Writing ContestWriting Contests

From 2010 to 2016, StageofLife.com ran a monthly, multi-generational writing contest.  With over 3,000,000 visitors and tens of thousands of participating students, teachers, parents, and bloggers involved over half a decade, StageofLife.com grew into the world's largest multi-generational writing community.

StageofLife.com writing contestsWhere is the Writing Contest Now?  As StageofLife.com grew into a global writing destination, the coordination of managing an international writing contest became too time intensive for the website's owners.  So starting on Sept. 4, 2016, StageofLife.com unfortunately had to end the writing contest portion of its services. 

However, we are now actively looking for new owners of StageofLife.com who may want to carry on the mission of helping to change the world, one story at a time.  If you know someone who may be interested in taking StageofLife.com to the next level, we can share details around the opportunity.  Please send an email to our owners if there's interest to acquire the website.

But in the meantime, there's still plenty to see and do here - just check out the various links and menus on the page.

Past Annual Writing Contest Results:  While the energy and time to carry on the StageofLife.com writing contest has come to a close, you can see summary reports and the winners from the monthly contests on our Writing Contest Winners page.  Tens of thousands of people have submitted essays over the last six years.  Our editorial team has been extremely grateful for all of the wonderful essays shared over the years - words and stories that have helped us change the world, one story at a time.

Sincerely,

--StageofLife.com owners Eric & Rebecca Thiegs and Joe & Lisa Thiegs

Bragging rights, international recognition, and gift card prizes were part of the fun for participants of the free writing contests on StageofLife.com.

Mentions for the Stage of Life teen writing contests, teen trend reports, etiquette Q&A, and teacher resources by...

Our writing contests mentioned by TIME.com
Our Teen Trend Report mentioned by MarketWatch Our etiquette resources mentioned by FOX Business Educator tips mentioned by Mashable

Each month over half a decade, Stage of Life hosted and judged writing contests for both students and adults.  We thank the below brands - our educational sponsors - who supplied gift cards as prizes for the winning essays as we helped the change the world through blogging, storytelling, and our literacy-based initiatives...

Writing contest sponsor  Writing contest sponsor on StageofLife.com  Blogging contest prize sponsor Spa & Wellness gift cards by SpaWeek 

StageofLife.com writing contestsWhat made our writing contests different?

• Stage of Life writing contests were always free to enter
  • Essays from our blogging and writing contests have been picked up by the media, e.g. TIME.com, and used by teachers as mentor texts across the globe
  • We wanted to hear your personal, authentic thoughts on real world topics each month.  We picked writing prompts for which your answers and wisdom may help our readers
  • We awarded the winners with real prizes (cash and/or gift cards) from our site sponsors
  • By entering the Stage of Life writing contests each month, writers were supporting our free educational literacy initiatives and their words reached hundreds of thousands of viewers who visited StageofLife.com

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy