The Secret of Happiness: Be Yourself

BL619
The Secret of Happiness: Be Yourself
Stage of Life April/May

Throughout my short time on this Earth, many people have had different definitions to happiness. Many people have had different definitions to happiness. Some definitions are having a luxurious house, being wealthy, and having a beautiful family are just few of the many examples that I’ve heard very frequently throughout my life. People can be very wealthy but unfortunately they can easily lose all of that wealth in a blink of an eye. That's why I feel that being wealthy does not always certainly define happiness.
I’ve learned on my own and what comforts me as the true secret to happiness. Not many people will agree on what my secret of happiness may be, but I'm just trying to be myself.
You have to be yourself to discover what you enjoy and who your are. I have always tried my best to live by the principle of “being yourself.” I’ve learned that by being yourself it will truly help you find happiness. When you are being yourself no one is in control, you are the captain of your own ship. You will truly discover who you are, new strengths and even weaknesses. You will find new friends and unfortunately will lose some. A few key points when i'm being myself is spending time with myself. I try to be alone and get to know myself better for at least ten minutes a night.
Being yourself isn’t always easy. Many people will judge you for who you are and what you do. Just don’t listen to them, because they're most likely jealous because they aren’t you . Different types people will want and expect you to be different for example where different clothes or listen to a particular music genre. If people don’t respect you for what you believe in then they truly aren’t your true friends. You have to have a strong desire to accomplish things and not let anyone get in your way. Even though being yourself may not require you being happy you should always be positive with what you do. By being positive I mean doing everything with a passion whether it’s cleaning dishes or helping patients you have to have a strong fiery passion to do this. If people don’t respect you being yourself in the start just don’t worry about it because in the long run everything will work out. You just have to stay positive and have a strong desire to be yourself. All in all the one thing I have to say is to strive for greatness and enjoy your happiness. (453)
Comment by annbaby11

Hello good day, i will like to meet you in person, am miss Anna, am from France and am leaving in London, please contact me on my email id at ([email protected]), for more information about me.
because i have some important thing i will like to discuss with you privately.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Anna,
thanks
Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2016 5:48:57 AM
Comment by christine92

What an interesting opinion as for me
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2018 8:30:19 AM
Comment by nightdl

Hi, I am Zoya I live in Kolkata Escorts i am 23 years old girl i am very happy to say that this is very help full to me and I have many girls i really like this post thank you so much to shearing this post...
Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 1:13:24 PM

Homeowners blog on StageofLife.comAbout Us StageofLife.com is a blogging community for homeowners.  It allows people who own their home to share stories about the adventure of home ownership in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Read the blogs and stories about home ownership, or check out the writing contest for homeowners, quotes about owning a home, home etiquette, videos about owning a home, discounts for homeowners, and other resources for having a baby on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free profile, share an essay about your home, and pass along your wisdom to help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor, teacher or educator - review our literacy, blogging and writing resources