what you would do if you won the lottery? - question pre ordained.

ts735b
Lucky lottery winner ™

…and the super powerball and mega millions jackpot winner is…Matthew Harris from Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania!

No way! This must be some off-season April fool and/or Halloween trick or treat!

Yea right! In my dreams!

A voice inside urges “take anther look dear Matthew Scott Harris”!

Yet upon frenziedly staring (for what seems like an eternity) at the matching numbers (per tickets for both record breaking sweepstakes) no denying that every numeral exactly the same as those randomly drawn!

I don’t know whether to cry or scream!

But, if held at pen point and forced to splutter out how such winnings would be managed (from mine mouth to Gods’ ears) such a fantasy will be elaborated within this literary exercise (just for the purposes of this writing contest), I now let finger flit to and fro, hither and yon across the qwerty keyboard.

Though a pauper, no ambition could goad me to live like a king!

The immediate step would be to seek professional top-notch guidance from a sterling gold reputable investment banker. He or she to be a staunch advocate of wise management sans such substantial windfall.

Consent to be given for a chunk to be divested into high yield money market funds with a modicum of risk. Other dollops off this currency denouement elected to be doled into on demand personal funding accounts.

A suitable proportion thence hedged toward monies for thee spouse and two darling daughters. Said wife would be awarded n ample chunk to meet her present and future financial needs and/or wants.

Since she tends to be tempted to spend any cash on her purse (son) plus pose (on bended knee) plaintive pleas for this husband to drain his meager resources, a ceiling limit incorporated within said deposited arrangement.

Each progeny (both charming young women) established with academic, catastrophic, exotic…healthy portfolios. Upon reaching the age of twenty-one release of full access to aforementioned bonds, dormant fiduciary interest bearing, known, note worthy Yankee Doodle dandy legal tender.

Even though total claim to do as they wish with their apportioned denominational millions. A caveat will include disallowing banal, flagrantly haphazardly spent (even though exercising a spending spree not illegal), the contractual obligation affixing each offspring will witness the forfeiture from fathers’ instantaneous famed fortune.

Self imposed restrictions viz electronic mechanisms (probably at least one computer software application (probably dashed off by a kindergartner during recess). will bar this fanciful papa to blithely act frivolously, yet a predetermined monthly allotment made accessible.

No spending spree will occur sans yours truly until bulwark of allocation, dedication, gratification…securely settled analogous to digital electronic gatekeepers, which strategy (affording a truckload of dollars to appease capitalistic cravings) still replete with common cents paid out to select charities and non-profit organizations.

These agencies to focus on the animal welfare of genus and species besides Homo sapiens, eco-friendly. Environmental utilities, educationally non-discriminatory colleges/universities, and other copasetic, democratic, ecologic, holistic, non-partisan opportunistic politically welcome think tanks.

Comment by admin

On behalf of the entire StageofLife.com editorial board, I would like to congratulate you for your November Winning the Lottery essay being selected our first place adult essay!

We will be contacting you via your registration email for prize details.

You can check this page after December 31st 2015 for all the writing contest results::

Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 11:33:50 PM
Comment by nightdl

+917595857010 Night dl offers an elite and naughty female independent Kolkata escorts services in Kolkata. Hire a call girl in Kolkata for full sexual pleasure.
+917595857010 Checkout latest hot and sexy pictures of kolkata sexy girl. Hire her to make your night more enjoyable with sexual fun.
Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 1:14:28 PM

Homeowners blog on StageofLife.comAbout Us StageofLife.com is a blogging community for homeowners.  It allows people who own their home to share stories about the adventure of home ownership in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Read the blogs and stories about home ownership, or check out the writing contest for homeowners, quotes about owning a home, home etiquette, videos about owning a home, discounts for homeowners, and other resources for having a baby on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free profile, share an essay about your home, and pass along your wisdom to help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor, teacher or educator - review our literacy, blogging and writing resources