Questions and Stories about Married Without Kids

Listed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories that couples have asked, shared, or submitted as a response to our national writing contest. Topics range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. Do you have a couples story to share about your experiences? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read Married Without Kids Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: Wellness & Health

My husband, Justin, and I have been animal lovers all our lives. I grew up around cats and fish, and he raised a few animals short of a domestic zoo: dogs, cats, hamsters, gerbils, and chinchillas rounded out his family. Together, as a couple, we’ve own two cats, a 14 year old orange tabby from my childhood named Peeps and a 2 year old long haired tortoiseshell ball of energy named Olivia.

One of our most memorable animal moments, though, doesn’t involve our pets.

Our eve

I was a somewhat nervous child. One of my best friends lived literally eight houses down the street, but a sleepover there still made my stomach churn with uncertainty. I played there all of the time with no problems, but something about the idea of being away overnight gave me pause. What was it that caused me so much hesitation? Looking back now, I suppose the fear hinged on the possibility that something would go wrong and my beloved mother would not be there to come to my aid.

We adopted Bailey in the Summer of 2010 from the local shelter. Passing by cages and cages of beautiful dogs, all who looked like they needed a good home, it was Bailey who instantly sprang to lick my hand when I reached up to read her BIO. Bailey was a neglected and stray Pit Bull mix that had recently given birth. Her teats were dominant, the end of her tail and ears were feathered from being succumbed by fleas, and her figure was daunting to say the least. She was on the urgent list; she had

We all complain about time, especially in the morning when we are on-the-go, i have collected some of this recipes from my girl friends too, especially my Russian friend who is so busy ,she has little time for herself . she says she looks for the easiest fastest recipes especially in the morning, i had to look for easiest fast breakfast recipes because i had to start skipping breakfast which is totally unhealthy! and it reduces my performance because i will have to turn to my coffee to give m

When I met my husband, we were living in small apartments and both of us were prior homeowners. Our apartments deceptively kept secret the growing mounds of boxes, crates, car parts and outdoor gear in our three large storage units.

In those storage units, the limits of daily functions were exceeded. For example, we had:
• A bright yellow catamaran raft (once used to float down the Colorado River), and other river gear such as a portable potty (with a seat cover even);

My goal in life in life is to have a good paying job and to have an wife also two kids. When I get out of high school. I would like to go to the military when I graduate high school. So that they can pay for my college. Also for they can make me a better man. They would teach me a lot of great things. I also can find my career in the military. So the military can start my life off great. When I get done with the college education. I would like to go find me a wife threw out the years. When I ha

Everyone deals with struggles in life, things that happen which are out of our control. What is most important is how you confront these life struggles. Do you continue to live your life being miserable or do you take control, find your voice, and persevere? I, like all people in life, had my share of struggles. My biggest one was my battle with infertility. I call this a battle because the process was both physically exhausting and emotionally debilitating.My body had failed me. I felt lik

How to mak your Marriage Thrive!

Let’s face it – marriage can be hard! But it doesn’t have to stay that way. There are simple things you can do every day to make a difference. Happy couples know that doing these 3 small things can make a world of difference. Couples in trouble, usually find themselves unsure of where to go or what to do, to make their marriage really thrive. During a typical couples counseling session, you learn new ways to communicate, how to repair lost trust, and

My Stage of Life:
Hi everyone! My name is Lauren and I blog at www.saywhatyouneedtosayblog.com. My site is an everyday journal of all things me including my passion for fitness, health, love, happiness and how I acheive balance and purpose every single day. Like many, I have gone through years of trying to discover that perfect balance and although the road has been tough at times, I'm finding that as I grow older, life is less about trying to be and more about just being.
At th

Anyone dealing with infertility knows what true commitment it is - the emotional and physical toll it takes on your body, your mind, the doctor’s visits, and the financial burden. And as if dealing with infertility wasn’t hard enough now add work and this becomes a dangerous combination to those who cross your path.

Most people work because they have to not because they want to. Who goes to work because they love their job, enjoy getting bossed around, and then at the end of the we