Questions and Stories about Married Without Kids

Listed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories that couples have asked, shared, or submitted as a response to our national writing contest. Topics range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. Do you have a couples story to share about your experiences? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read Married Without Kids Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: Travel

Temperatures dipped below freezing, and the first of twenty-nine snow falls arrived three weeks before winter. I’d always welcomed the shorter days and longer spans of indoor solitude that accompanied cold weather. However, my husband worshipped the sun and the outdoors; a match not made in heaven that resulted in winter being brutal in more ways than one.

Just when we thought we’d never see the lawn again, daffodils surfaced with the delayed spring thaw, and April showers arrived

This weekend, my husband and I, along with two of our longest and closest friends, spent a day in Baltimore at the aquarium. Of course, this was not my first trip. Growing up in Maryland and North Virginia meant (almost) yearly class trips to the aquarium, where my classmates and I would press our faces to the glass and watch the fish swim. Even though I'm nearing 25, some things never change.

Of course, some of the exhibits in the aquarium have definitely changed; the city of Baltim

Being in a long-term relationship means you're already comfortable sharing your life with someone. You're comfortable with the idea of compromise, working together and communicating. But, as you settle into a long-term relationship, it's easy to reach a place where you both feel stagnant and complacent.

Strive to take your relationship to the next level by giving back to your local community, volunteering globally and getting involved in enriching the lives of others. Not sure how yo

The British drama, Downtown Abbey, this season’s new passion for television, tells the story of the privileged family of the Earl of Grantham and of his retinue of servants. It is 1920 and the cash-strapped Earl is married to Cora, a super-rich American. With the arrival of her mother, Martha Levinson, we realize that Cora is Jewish and that their union rescued the magnificent property where the Earl was born and hopes to die. A self-confessed fortune hunter, he again needs aid to rescue him fr

My wife and I had to drive into Reno (about 60 miles NW of our home) for an appointment in mid-morning this last Friday. It was lightly snowing and it looked fairly safe but we decided to drive our pickup because it is big and ugly and safe looking…bad decision. I didn’t really consider how light a pickup truck is in the rear section and how slick the roads were going to be.

The Truckee River runs through a canyon just East of Reno and Interstate 80 is