Questions and Stories about Married Without Kids

Listed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories that couples have asked, shared, or submitted as a response to our national writing contest. Topics range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. Do you have a couples story to share about your experiences? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read Married Without Kids Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: Special Needs

In my introduction of this blog I mentioned that for about twenty years my wife and I used to attend a prayer group. It happened when we had already four children. It all began when one of our neighbors knocked at our door one winter evening. Although I knew this man and even spoke to him several times, in my eyes he was an arrogant bully, a tough guy a political fanatic. I wondered what he wanted at that time and I was almost afraid……...just a little. But he asked me politely to let him in bec

Anyone dealing with infertility knows what true commitment it is - the emotional and physical toll it takes on your body, your mind, the doctor’s visits, and the financial burden. And as if dealing with infertility wasn’t hard enough now add work and this becomes a dangerous combination to those who cross your path.

Most people work because they have to not because they want to. Who goes to work because they love their job, enjoy getting bossed around, and then at the end of the we