Questions and Stories about Married Without Kids

Listed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories that couples have asked, shared, or submitted as a response to our national writing contest. Topics range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. Do you have a couples story to share about your experiences? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read Married Without Kids Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: Safety

My husband, Justin, and I have been animal lovers all our lives. I grew up around cats and fish, and he raised a few animals short of a domestic zoo: dogs, cats, hamsters, gerbils, and chinchillas rounded out his family. Together, as a couple, we’ve own two cats, a 14 year old orange tabby from my childhood named Peeps and a 2 year old long haired tortoiseshell ball of energy named Olivia.

One of our most memorable animal moments, though, doesn’t involve our pets.

Our eve

My wife and I had to drive into Reno (about 60 miles NW of our home) for an appointment in mid-morning this last Friday. It was lightly snowing and it looked fairly safe but we decided to drive our pickup because it is big and ugly and safe looking…bad decision. I didn’t really consider how light a pickup truck is in the rear section and how slick the roads were going to be.

The Truckee River runs through a canyon just East of Reno and Interstate 80 is