Questions and Stories about Married Without Kids

Listed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories that couples have asked, shared, or submitted as a response to our national writing contest. Topics range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. Do you have a couples story to share about your experiences? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read Married Without Kids Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: Education

I have had many teachers over the course of my life, but most of them have unfortunately had a negative impact on me. Though I have always been a good student, I also have a different way of learning and problems with paying attention. Most teachers write me off as strange or disruptive and never take the time to understand me. This is why my piano teacher, Mrs. Hadduck, has always been my favorite. She was the second of five piano teachers I had between first grade and my junior year of coll

This weekend, my husband and I, along with two of our longest and closest friends, spent a day in Baltimore at the aquarium. Of course, this was not my first trip. Growing up in Maryland and North Virginia meant (almost) yearly class trips to the aquarium, where my classmates and I would press our faces to the glass and watch the fish swim. Even though I'm nearing 25, some things never change.

Of course, some of the exhibits in the aquarium have definitely changed; the city of Baltim

My goal in life in life is to have a good paying job and to have an wife also two kids. When I get out of high school. I would like to go to the military when I graduate high school. So that they can pay for my college. Also for they can make me a better man. They would teach me a lot of great things. I also can find my career in the military. So the military can start my life off great. When I get done with the college education. I would like to go find me a wife threw out the years. When I ha

Two months before my husband and I got married his boss told him that he was being relocated to a small town in the middle of NOWHERE. I have spent the last fifteen years living in large cities so for me this news was horrifying. We were leaving behind family, friends and everything that was safe and familiar. We were newlyweds living in a new city with no support system to rely on.

The first day we lived in our new town we went to eat at a local restaurant. My husband grabbed both m

Hello All,

Stage of Life is proud to announce its latest endeavor - the development of the first mobile storytelling game! For the last three months, we have been putting our creative efforts into drafting Writing Race, a multiplayer story writing game for Apple iPhone where friends will collaboratively (or competitively) write a story together using their mobile phone.

Our idea to expand Stage of Life’s literacy initiative to the mobile realm began as some scribbling on

In my introduction of this blog I mentioned that for about twenty years my wife and I used to attend a prayer group. It happened when we had already four children. It all began when one of our neighbors knocked at our door one winter evening. Although I knew this man and even spoke to him several times, in my eyes he was an arrogant bully, a tough guy a political fanatic. I wondered what he wanted at that time and I was almost afraid……...just a little. But he asked me politely to let him in bec

I'd like some CREATIVE tips on how to become more attractive, a.k.a. "hot," for my wife.

She thinks I'm the cat's meow as it is but I'd like to surprise her with some other things I could do that might push me into the Brad Pitt realm of "hotness."

We used to watch Grey's Anatomy and she'd say things like, "McSteamy's hot" and with drool dripping from her lips, barely utter in a cavewoman-like grunt, "McDreamy...hot...too."

So yeah...I guess I'd like to surp