Questions and Stories about Married Without Kids

Listed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories that couples have asked, shared, or submitted as a response to our national writing contest. Topics range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. Do you have a couples story to share about your experiences? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read Married Without Kids Questions and Stories

The secret to happiness: what is happiness, first of all. I feel it is different for everyone. What may be happiness for me, may not be the same for another. Every person must figure that out for him or herself.

In my case, the secret to happiness is a 'Christ' centered marriage. God brought us together and kept us this way. Oh, there was a short time that we didn't want to be with one another, but once we started seeking God's will for our marriage, things got back to being won

Imagine a lake created by the run off of a glacier, surrounded by cliffs on three sides, waiting for some adventurous soul to dive right in to the freezing depths. The lake is lined with pine trees and bird song, sunshine and peace, this is pure happiness. The air is clean and fresh, it’s a hot day, perfect for taking a swim.
The lake is located in a tiny valley accessible only to hikers, up three hills and past two marshes, on a well beaten path, you deserve to play. Your first sight of

My wife text and tells me that God wants her to spend 24 hours closed in with Him and he wants her to do it on her birthday coming up in a few day. so im thinking to my self ok thats fine until she tells me that on her birthday she getting a hotel room and wont be home for 24 hour so that she can spend time with God. How should i deal with this