The Secret to Happiness

Toneyear
The secret to happiness: what is happiness, first of all. I feel it is different for everyone. What may be happiness for me, may not be the same for another. Every person must figure that out for him or herself.

In my case, the secret to happiness is a 'Christ' centered marriage. God brought us together and kept us this way. Oh, there was a short time that we didn't want to be with one another, but once we started seeking God's will for our marriage, things got back to being wonderful.

As we have lived together for 26 years, now, we have found that we honor God, God's Word and ourselves. Neither of us believe in divorce. According to 'the Word', we do unto one another as we want done to ourselves. I want respect, I show it to him. I want to be heard, I listen to him. I try not to be selfish and self-centered and he tries to do the same.

The secret to my happiness is sharing all that I have and all that I am with the one I chose to share my life. I share my hopes, my dreams, my love and my love for God. It is unfortunate, that through all this, I end up sharing my worries, disappointments and illness' with him too, but that is being married and being the best of friends. That is apart of it. If you didn't have the 'sad times', you wouldn't know and understand what happiness was, would you?

I am blessed, very blessed to have what I need in life and in love. On the day that I took off with this man that I barely knew, who other than God would have guessed we would stay together so long. Our families and friends sure didn't think so, as we had a very 'short' courtship. It was all on the fly, so to speak. That is another story and this is my secret to my happiness.
Comment by girldesi

The 14 Best Moments in Every Relationship

1. The first time you hang out one-on-one (and yes, Netflixing counts). Nothing is more exciting than letting out all your pent-up crush energy on a first date. It's almost as big a deal as your potential wedding day in terms of stories you'll have to tell over and over. PRO TIP: Don't bring up potential weddings on the first date.

2. That first awkward, nervous pause right before your first kiss. Your first kiss says, "I like hanging out with you, but I also want to make out with you all the time. Let's take this to the next level."

3. The first time you bone. Well, hopefully, your first time was a great moment. And if not, you're a very selfless person for sticking with them.

4. The first time you stay the night instead of abruptly peacing-out like Cinderella the second it hits 2 a.m. Especially if you usually run off into the night immediately after coitus. Well, maybe hobble into the night while trying to put on your pants is a more apt description. My point is, your first sleepover is a big deal and.

5. When you did nothing in bed together and it was amazing. The first time you do this, it's cute and romantic. The 90th time you do this, you're codependent agoraphobics. But when you can literally spend all day sharing a tiny square together and doing nothing else, you've got something good going.

6. The moment you realize their family could also be your family (and you're OK with that). Some people have stupid families. So it's a relief when you meet your partner's and you actually feel at home. Getting along with their family instead of feeling awkward and intimidated is great.

7. When picking your partner up at the airport felt like the best moment in the world. Spending time apart (however long) is rough, but getting to see each other again makes it all worth it. All right, maybe it would've been better to not be apart in the first place.

8. Buying a second toothbrush to keep at their house. You're basically saying, "I'm coming over whenever I want so you can never cheat on me." But also, you know, that you love spending time together.

9. When you had an insane fight, but you knew you never wanted to break up. At first glance, this might not seem like this should be labeled a "best moment." But it's fighting like these that make you realize you really want to try to make this relationship work. Also, yo, makeup sex.

10. When you accidentally blurted out "I love you" and waited to hear them say it back. In the history of mankind, no two people have ever said "I love you" and then not fumbled through a conversation afterward. Your first declaration of love is always followed by an "I mean..." while you stare at your partner and hope they say it back before you punch out the nearest window and cut your jugular with a shard of glass.

11. When you went on a couples vacation that still feels like one of the high points of your relationship. Even if it's just an overnight trip, it beats the family trip you took to the Grand Canyon with your parents a few years ago.

12. Getting a dog and realizing you are successfully raising a living thing together. Week 1: It's not dead yet! Week 2: Still living! Week 3: We're a family now: me, you, and Muffins. Just us for the next decade or so.

13. When you powered through the hard times together, and they seemed a little less hard with your partner by your side. Maybe you lost your job or a family member or had to get a pretty serious surgery. It might not have been so great, but you were there for each other.

14. Any time you really, truly, just have a day to yourselves. These don't come often enough, and when they do, it feels like the best day ever.

Original Article Source Published Here: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a46495/best-moments-in-every-relationship/
Posted: Monday, May 28, 2018 3:59:31 PM
Comment by naz

<a href="https://mootanroo.com/products/category/hair-serum-2582 "> خرید سرم مو</a>
<a href="https://mootanroo.com/products/category/face-mask-2601"> خرید ماسک صورت</a>
<a href=" https://mootanroo.com/rexona-power-dry-roll-on-48h-for-women-50ml"> خرید مام رکسونا</a>
<a href="https://mootanroo.com/kodex-red-cactus-condoms-3pcs "> کاندوم تاخیری کدکس</a>
<a href="https://mootanroo.com/products/category/eye-circle-cream-2596 "> خرید کرم دور چشم</a>
<a href="https://mootanroo.com/products/category/sun-protector-2599 "> خرید ضد آفتاب</a>
<a href=" https://mootanroo.com/oriflame-jewel-gold-giordani-lipstick/11143"> رژلب بدون سرب</a>
<a href=" https://mootanroo.com/chanel-bleu-de-eau-de-parfume-for-men-100ml-">عطر مردانه بلو شنل</a>
<a href="https://mootanroo.com/node/24784"> درمارولر</a>
<a href=" https://mootanroo.com/node/18021 ">عطر ژک ساف </a>
<a href=" https://mootanroo.com ">فروشگاه اینترنتی</a>
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2019 12:41:27 PM

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for married couples without kids that allows people the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays about marriage and relationships in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Explore our blogging contests for married couples, statistics about marriage, quotes about marriage, videos about marriage, and other resources about married life here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Creative Writing and Language Arts Resources.