Questions and Stories about Having a Wedding

Listed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories that those planning a wedding have asked, shared, or submitted as a response to our national writing contest. Topics range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. Do you have a wedding story to share about your experiences? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read Wedding Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: Special Needs

My Love For You (part 3)

As I promised, today I am going to narrate how that summer when I met my girlfriend (now my wife) came to an end and something unexpected happened.

As I said in my previous stories that year I ended my schooling and decided to find a job till I decided what I was going to do. My wish was to become a teacher but to do that I had to go to college which meant a couple of years without money in my pockets. I wished for so many things that several of

It is hard to say when everything started to unravel. I got home to Santa Cruz California to plan my wedding on June 4th, 2011. It was going to take place at this private waterfall where no one has gotten married before. Everything was going smoothly except for my health. It was eight days before the wedding when the doctor said I was having a colitis flare up due to all the stress. I was diagnosed with ulcer colitis when I was twelve, but haven’t had a flare up or been on medication for the pa