Questions and Stories about Having a Wedding

Listed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories that those planning a wedding have asked, shared, or submitted as a response to our national writing contest. Topics range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. Do you have a wedding story to share about your experiences? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read Wedding Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: Education

So your loved one has just proposed to you. The future is looking bright and rosy, you are thinking about your future you will have together… once you have completed your studies. Is it possible?

If you are studying and you still want to marry the love of your life, don’t panic! It is possible! Juggling the textbooks with the restraints of a budget can still allow you to have a dream wedding; you just need a little bit of imagination. At the end of the day you are marrying someone w

Hello All,

Stage of Life is proud to announce its latest endeavor - the development of the first mobile storytelling game! For the last three months, we have been putting our creative efforts into drafting Writing Race, a multiplayer story writing game for Apple iPhone where friends will collaboratively (or competitively) write a story together using their mobile phone.

Our idea to expand Stage of Life’s literacy initiative to the mobile realm began as some scribbling on

My Love For You (part 3)

As I promised, today I am going to narrate how that summer when I met my girlfriend (now my wife) came to an end and something unexpected happened.

As I said in my previous stories that year I ended my schooling and decided to find a job till I decided what I was going to do. My wish was to become a teacher but to do that I had to go to college which meant a couple of years without money in my pockets. I wished for so many things that several of

Men's Cheap Wedding Bands

Jewelry or ornaments are commonly associated with women, as men usually don't feel comfortable wearing them. However, men do wear engagement or wedding bands as a symbolic gesture of commitment towards their beloved. The bands are primarily a sign of everlasting love for a successful marriage. Recently, there has been an increase in the demand for men's wedding bands that are made of metals such as silver, gold, titanium, or platinum. The purpose of men's we

Approximately 5,918 couples are married in the U.S. daily (2005 survey). Of that amount, on average 330 of those couples said their vows in the center of the entertainment capital of the world: Las Vegas, NV. One of those 2005 couples stood out amongst the rest.

The story begins with Dr. Damon DeBois and Nichelle Coleman*. The two had been dating for almost two years, but Damon said he was traditional and he didn't feel right about living with a woman before marr

Planning your wedding need not turn you into the wicked witch of the west. Learning to designate tasks to others will help you in keeping the stress down and the arguments to a minimal. If you are being told by members of your bridal party that you are becoming "too much" to deal with, maybe you should listen.

It is quite easy to get completely wrapped up in the planning of a wedding, so much so, Bridezilla inevitably emerges as your alter ego. Here are 3 signs that you are tur

You’ve heard this phrase in the bridal magazines. Everyone has it – let’s find yours.

As with everything in a wedding each element most flow into the other. When you attend a wedding that has been properly planned and choreographer you tend to say – that was a very nice wedding; when this doesn’t happen you can feel the difference thoughout the entire wedding.

Every element of your wedding is very important and must be treated as such. You shouldn’t pay more attention