Questions and Stories about Having a Wedding

Listed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories that those planning a wedding have asked, shared, or submitted as a response to our national writing contest. Topics range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. Do you have a wedding story to share about your experiences? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read Wedding Questions and Stories

My boyfriend of 5 years is thinking about proposing to me soon, but him and myself love my mom, but aren't the biggest fan of her. He mentioned that he didn't want my mom there when he proposes, but my sister will be there, and his parents that we are super close will be there too. My older sister is 6 years older than me, and when my parents split when I was really young, she kind of took a motherly like roll to me and my other siblings. I always felt way closer to my sister than my mom. She h

Hey! My name is Sara and I am planning a wedding that is a little less than 5 months away. Talk about stressful? Well, not really. I have an awesome support system that has helped me along this journey. I also have a blog that focuses on faith, design and inspiration.

What is the key to happiness? A positive lifestyle: Embracing positivity and remembering that at the end of the day… everything is going to be okay! Every morning when I wake up I think of 10 things that I am thankfu

Weddings are celebrations of love and joy. You can’t help but believe this universal fact instinctively, until you start planning a wedding for yourself, siblings, or children, and face the thought of the exuberant expenses that lie in its wake.

Loans have always helped individuals conveniently achieve goals like receiving an education or buying a dream home, a cool bike, or state-of-the-art electronic gadgets; marriage loans or wedding loans bring those same benefits to you. With a