The groom is wearing a classic tuxedo and the bride is adorned

ruthnwilson
Cultural Wedding Favors

Your culture and ethnicity are both big parts of how you grew up and shape your personality to a certain degree because of the traditions, behaviors, cooking traditions, and ideas that are associated with your individual culture. Because your culture is such an engrained part of yourself it can be very important to bring that aspect of your personality into your wedding reception with decorations, wedding favors, and other great accessories that can really express who you are and what your guests perceive you to be. Adding a little bit of cultural tradition to your wedding reception can really be a great way to bring your celebration to the next level and make it one that everyone will always remember fondly and with great admiration and appreciation of your decorating and planning prowess.

Although culture can add so much meaning to your wedding reception, it may be hard to find exactly what you are looking for in party and wedding supply stores. This is why it is important to explore all the options available to you when planning your wedding, especially online stores, shopping centers, and offers that can really be beneficial in your search for the perfect expression of yourself for your wedding. Here are a few examples of some great items that you can find online very easily and have shipped straight to your doorstep.

African Bride and Groom:

These figurines come sold separately and can add a touch of yourself to your wedding celebration when you put them anywhere from the center of all your tables to the top of the cake, these figurines will certain be elegant and your guests will love how they represent you. The groom is wearing a classic tuxedo and the bride is adorned with a simple dress, bouquet, and wedding veil. This will be a truly classic addition to your reception.

Traditional Asian Couple:

This Asian couple is one figurine which features the bride on the back of the groom. The bride and groom are each outfitted in traditional red wedding wear that accurately represents all the meaning of the wedding experience and the accompanying celebration. The beautiful detail on the figure will catch the eye of each and every guest that sees it. These are even small enough that you can use them as generous wedding favors that show your extreme appreciation to your guests.
Comment by ruthnwilson

Cultural Wedding Favors

African Bride and Groom:

Traditional Asian Couple:

Posted: Friday, January 6, 2012 8:18:51 AM