You can just include your names and the date of the wedding

ruthnwilson
Tasty Edible Wedding Favors

Wedding favors are an important part of the reception. Every bride wants to make sure that their wedding favors are memorable and fun. If you're trying to decide on the perfect memento, why not consider edible wedding favors? Your edible wedding favors will be unique and tasty, not to mention that you won't have to worry about whether they'll be thrown away afterwards.

You have a lot of options when looking at edible wedding favors. Custom chocolates are available, either printed with your preferred text, or in custom colors, like M&Ms. Another popular edible wedding favor option is favor boxes filled with truffles. A personalized tag is attached to the favor packaging with your names and wedding date. Monogrammed cookies or cookies with edible photos printed on them are available from online shops, as well as custom wedding mint tins and lemon drops.

Small bags of coffee or exotic tea are great for your guests to take home. You can order personalized favor bags, or attach small cards yourself. Another great option for your guests is individual servings of cocoa, packaged attractively for your nuptials. Jordan almonds are a traditional option that is now readily available and packaged for wedding favor use. Tiny jars of preserves or jam are also becoming a lot more popular. Almost all edible wedding favors are available to be personalized. You can just include your names and the date of the wedding, or get creative with a short quote or poem.

Instead of having a single large wedding cake, some couples are choosing to have miniature cakes made as favors. This makes sure everyone gets a little bit of the cake, and means that you don't have to decide on a complicated showpiece wedding cake.

One of the best things about edible wedding favors is that you have the option to buy them ready made if you want, but you can also make them yourself. It's easy to make your own bags of almonds or other items and label them yourself. This makes edible wedding favors a good option for couples who are trying to save money, but still want to have a fancy wedding reception. Edible wedding favors can be as simple and elegant, or as extravagant as you want. Make a tasty impression on your guests with edible wedding favors.
Comment by ruthnwilson

Tasty Edible Wedding Favors

Posted: Friday, December 30, 2011 8:43:40 AM