This coaster you can add your best photo in the center

ruthnwilson
Wedding Favors and Ideas

What are wedding favors and why do you need them? This is a question that I hear all to frequent. Wedding favors or party favors are small gifts that are given to your guests to show your appreciation for your family, friends and guests for dealing with your Bridezilla moments. Wedding favors are often theme related and add that little extra touch to your decor.

Online retailers sell many different wedding favors that can be personalized, related to your theme and tons of unique wedding favor ideas. Some popular wedding favors are the love glass coaster. The love glass coaster is a set of 4 coasters that are frosted glass and have love on them. Another popular wedding favor is the beach flip flop place card holders. This one is great because it's can add a nice, fun touch to any beach event, plus it's a place card holder and doubles as a nice favor for your wedding.

Below are some more popular wedding favors that will add elegance, fun, them and uniqueness to any event.

Crystal oyster with pearl favor. This favor is great for an elegant, beach themed wedding.

Photo frosted glass coasters. This coaster you can add your best photo in the center and your guests will take home a nice memory of your wedding.

Engagement ring keychain favor. This one is for the ladies. You can give them this big rock and they can place their keys on the keychain and always remember your day.

Calla lily glass coaster favors. These favors add the beauty and elegance of the calla lily to your event.

Crystal heart bottle stopper favors. These are the most elegant bottle stoppers I have ever seen. The top of the stopper is a crystal heart and belive me they shine and sparkle and add elegance and beauty to any event.

Lip balm wedding favors. These are great for any winter wedding because obviously people use lip balm more in the winter. Awesome favors and can usually be personalized to your liking.

These are just a few of the many different wedding favors that are available. So I suggest that you first figure out how many people are going to be at your wedding then decide how much you are willing to spend on your wedding favors.
Comment by ruthnwilson

Wedding Favors and Ideas

Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 8:20:36 AM