The Secret of Happiness | Positive Lifestyle

kisseswiththemrs
Hey! My name is Sara and I am planning a wedding that is a little less than 5 months away. Talk about stressful? Well, not really. I have an awesome support system that has helped me along this journey. I also have a blog that focuses on faith, design and inspiration.

What is the key to happiness? A positive lifestyle: Embracing positivity and remembering that at the end of the day… everything is going to be okay! Every morning when I wake up I think of 10 things that I am thankful for. This acts as a reminder that despite what may go on that day, I have more reasons to continue to smile than I do to frown.

I was in my second year of college and I realized that I had no idea what I wanted to do. I became very overwhelmed and unsatisfied with my life. I read the book “The Magic” and realized that I was releasing all this negativity into the world. It began to overpower my life. I learned what gratitude was and from there I discovered positivity. Often times in life we measure happiness by extrinsic and tangible items, not realizing that all of it can go away. I learned to measure my happiness based off my faith in God. I had to realize that nothing was too small or too big for God and because of that I can do all things.

I carried that method in my relationship. When my fiancé and I started dating I expressed my faith in God. From that day on, we prayed everyday together and continue to do it now, three years later. That is what keeps us committed. We understand some days may be better than others, but the journey is only exciting because we are doing it together. We both had to realize we are happiest when we are at our best. We strive to give our all to God everyday and just enjoy life. When something goes wrong, we remind each other of everything that is going right. When we are mad at each other, we remind one another why we love each other and why we made it this far. We embrace being happy and stopped making it a taboo.

People are so afraid to be happy and to embrace that mindset everyday. We as a people have decided that there should be situations that upset us and ruin our day, but what if I told you that isn’t true? That no matter your circumstances you can be happy and blessed? Wouldn’t you want to try it too? Of course you would! You can start by just reminding yourself of all the great things that surround you!
Comment by christine92

I hope, you will get the greatest wedding you can dream about
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2018 8:36:07 AM
Comment by ChristineMeany

Good post! I think, that main rule of happy relationships is understanding between each halfs of the couple. talking saves a lot of relationships
Posted: Thursday, August 2, 2018 10:59:57 AM