Wedding Hours

agosusegzy
I have been looking forward and ahead toward bringing my bride home,I
couldn't wait for the wedding day to come,but at last it came like a
running hare.On that day i could still remember what i did and what i faced,firstly i got myself dressed up,secondly gift were packed into the cars,then lastly we drove to the event venue,I would have met my bride there but unfortunately for me, she wasn't there.
The weeding will commerce soon``the pastor said.
Then what could be wrong with my bride,I wondered,no second after the
pastor announcement,A waiter came to me with food and drink,i
know it is impossible to eat,i angrily rejected the food and left the
church premises.
I was in my car driving and searching for my bride,when suddenly i got
stocked on in a dug ed hole, I tried my possible best to get out of the
situation but all my effort went fortile,no one is around and am not
expected to call for help in that nonely place.finally my phone beep,i
look into it,my mother was the caller,i picked the call with shivering
mouth.
"your bride has arrived"my mother said.
I couldnt continue the phone call,what i only have to do is to let the
phone out of my hand then iloked helplessly and starr continuesly at
the car that was stucked, I would have trace my path, if only am a
citizen of the city.
I looked at my watch it was already the specified time for the
wedding,then how will i get out of this mess,but after another additon
of 30 minute to the wedding specified time,a car drove past me,then i i felt relief,I told my story to the car driver,He explained to
me that he is a citizen of the city and he knows all the way in the
city.
I boarded his car and i was droven on a high speed to the church,arriving
there it was a sad story the pastor told me that my family,my bride
family and almost all the well wishers who came for the wedding had gone
in search of me.
It was such a day meant for my wedding but it came to be a day of our
missing and finding.