Banners for Your Blog

How to Become a Blogger

Questions for You...

• Do you love to write?
  • Have you wanted to try blogging?
  • Or maybe you are looking for national exposure for your existing blog?
  • And...the big question...do you have an interest in sharing your life experiences and thoughts with the world in an effort to help other people through a stage of life?

If the answer is "yes" to any of these, then we want to invite you to participate in our project in a more exciting way... 

We invite you to become a blogger for Stage of Life! 

1. Check out our submission and writing guidelines:  ►Becoming a Blogger

2.  Personally contact our CEO, Eric Thiegs, about getting set-up as a "Featured Blogger" ►Contact

3.  Start uploading your essays per the instructions.

⇒And don't forget, you can always just use the green "Ask or Share" tab found in the middle of the page to upload a quick thought, story or piece of advice.

Our Stage of Life writer-members are a unique bunch. 

They represent a community of writers from a wide range of life stages, each one bringing a personal touch to our mission of giving you Rewards for Life's Journey. 

In this case - the rewards are their stories, tips, pieces of wisdom, humorous insights, etc.

How to become a high school blogger.  Check out the guidelines above.

"I want to be a high school blogger!"

How to become a college blogger.  Check out the guidelines above.

"I want to be a college blogger!"

We are looking for single bloggers living on their own.  And we define "on my own" as any single person whether they are in a relationship but not married, divorced, or just plain old single.  If you're "on your own" - you fall into this category no matter your age.

How to become an engagement or wedding blogger.  Check out the guidelines above.

"I want to be a bride or groom blogger!"

How to become an married without kids blogger.  Check out the link at the top of this page...

"I want to be a married without kids blogger!"

How to become a home owner blogger.  Check out the link at the top of this page...

How to become a having a baby or new parent blogger.  Check out the link at the top of this page...

"I want to be a new parent blogger!"

How to become a raising a family blogger.  Check out the link at the top of this page...

"I want to be a parent or mommy or daddy blogger!"

How to become a grandparent blogger.  Check out the link at the top of this page...

"I want to be a grandparent blogger!"

How to become an empty nest or retirement blogger.  Check out the link at the top of this page...

"I want to be an empty nest or retirement blogger!"