Life is worth living!

KamalaLama
Life is the most beautiful gift i have received so far. I know i am not perfect neither i will ever be but i will never give up being better than yesterday. Every life is hard but it does not mean we have to be hard. Life can be hard but we have ti try our best to make it simple. Everyday when i open my eyes, i feel grateful because i have been given one more day to live and to serve whoever i come across.
I am on my own. I have no one to support me for my living, thank god i don't have to worry about my tuition fees in college. My guardians pays it for me. My pockets are often empty but still i live every moment to its fullest. Every moment in life is precious and should not be wasted. I live with my two younger brother and they teach in a local school. We three are trying to help each other. Sometimes we even go to bed hungry but we make sure we are grateful and happy for what we have. We three are struggling but together. We don't earn much but its enough and happy with what we have. We get frustrated at times but we are never tired neither we choose to give up.
Life is not always a fairy tale and magic, we need to work hard and have patience. We should learn to live life even through the toughest time. Life is never constant, it keeps changing, our life will also change and the change is coming soon. We should never act desperate in life, it takes time for good things to happen and its worth waiting! No matter what life is fun, we should make it better everyday instead of spoiling it. We should have faith in ourselves and believe that better days are coming ahead.
Have faith in yourself, you deserve better and for that prepare yourself accordingly!
Comment by anson

Each day is an adventure. If you don’t find it, be it. Live every day to the fullest. If something bad happens, it doesn’t mean happiness will leave forever. Whatever has held you back in the past from living the life that you desire, that you crave, you have the power to overcome your fears and change your life.
Regards, Writer from UK Essay Help
Posted: Thursday, December 19, 2019 11:43:45 AM
Comment by Jamesowens

It's a famous saying 'live like a traveler in the world'. I do believe in this and spending my life in this motto. I have been in a coma for 3 months so I have seen death very closely. My belief is to live your life fully because you have only one, so stop worrying about school homework or who can write my assignment and enjoy you every moment of life.
Posted: Friday, January 3, 2020 5:08:25 AM
Comment by humairashah

Life is like a race if you do not run fast it will break you like an egg although it's funny but it is a short theory like you should accelerate yourself otherwise it will be difficult for you to compete with others and for students if you have issues while doing any task just ask Paid thesis writing in Pakistan to solve it for you and you will surely get the related work from the team of experts.
Posted: Saturday, January 4, 2020 8:25:36 AM