Top Names for the First Quarter of 2012

Penelope
The Hunger Games are trumping Twilight this year when it come to baby name choices. Check out this lHollywood inspired list of names getting the most attention for the first quarter of 2012, according to Nameberry.com

Girls
Rue
Adele
Ivy
Aria
Cyrus
Estelle
Blythe

Boys
Emmett
Weston, Wesley, West
Grayson, Gray
Cato

Baby blog on StageofLife.comAbout Us StageofLife.com is a blogging community for expecting parents or parents who recently had a baby.  It allows new parents the opportunity to share stories about their pregnancy and advice on the adventure of having a baby in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Read the blogs and stories about having a baby, or check out the writing contest about babies, quotes about having a baby, baby etiquette, videos about having a baby, discounts for babies, and other resources for having a baby on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free profile, share an essay about your pregnancy or baby, and pass along your wisdom to other new parents to help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor, teacher or educator - review our literacy, blogging and writing resources.