Lone Wolf

JASection0100
Lone Wolf
Most of the time, happiness comes from a variety of things that deal with peoples company, companionships, and love. However, these things don’t come naturally or mysteriously out of the blue, instead they randomly decide the happiness most people desire. Loneliness has an effect on people, maybe because of other peoples’ actions and feelings on certain things. These things can either be very moral or very dissolute. The world is full with so much blank walls and open doors, which is most likely why we become lost and confused. Throughout most of my life I’ve been a lonely person, however it doesn’t affect me the same way that it should. Being born different is how we accommodate reason and soon in the future helps explain the reasons why we don’t connect very easily towards people we are not close with. Being very social with the world is fantastic, but eventually people will change and leave you to rot without any pity. As a Lone Wolf, I can only care for myself and not anyone else. Having a main goal or a dream is key to make it through in life, without it people will be misled to the wrong path. Of course it’s better if you have support from people, but sometimes it’s different when it comes to your own self. Being lonely can actually help you become better than most people, because the people who are not alone have dreams that are waiting to be accomplished.

Comment by irynadreamer

Happiness is truly important in our life. Sometimes it's difficult to understand what your vocation is, but once you realize it, it will be easier. Of course it's perfect when you surround yourself with people who share your values and encourage you to achieve more.
I work for free essay websites and I am very happy with my job. It's vocation and I am glad to help other people achieve success in their studies.
Posted: Thursday, July 4, 2019 10:16:35 PM

Homeowners blog on StageofLife.comAbout Us StageofLife.com is a blogging community for homeowners.  It allows people who own their home to share stories about the adventure of home ownership in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Read the blogs and stories about home ownership, or check out the writing contest for homeowners, quotes about owning a home, home etiquette, videos about owning a home, discounts for homeowners, and other resources for having a baby on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free profile, share an essay about your home, and pass along your wisdom to help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor, teacher or educator - review our literacy, blogging and writing resources