8 Ways to Use Photos at Your Wedding

Ruth
I had a friend ask me the other day for some creative suggestions she could share with her daughter on how to make a wedding more personal.

Being an Editor for Stage of Life, I of course had a million suggestions, but one thing that jumped out right away was using...PHOTOS!

We checked what Kodak Gallery might have to say about this and we found eight great tips on how to use photos at your wedding:

1. Picado:
Flags Having a backyard ceremony? String together photo picado flags using KODAK Gallery Prints for a DIY touch to an outdoor ceremony.

2. Wedding Day Donuts:
Rebrand donut boxes using Prints of the happy couple, e.g., “Sue & Evan’s Donuts” and serve them the morning of the wedding.

3. Fun Displays:
Group photos of you and your love from birth to engagement in a Photo Collage for all to view at the reception; add photos of your wedding party as well.

4. Custom Signage:
Incorporate a Photo Enlargement of your couple portrait into any wedding signage.

5. Seating Cards:
Repurpose Notecards as whimsical wedding seating cards.

6. Music Mix:
Make a mix of all your favorite songs for wedding guests; choose a fun Print for the CD case cover.

7. The Whole Story:
Display a Photo Book that tells the story of how you both met.

8. Photo Register:
Invite wedding guests to upload their photos to your Group Album so no moment goes unrecorded. Then create a Small Photo Book that captures more candid moments.

I highly recommend using Kodak Gallery to shop for prints, cards, enlargements, books, and other customized photo gifts and products to make your wedding truly personal!

# # #

Editor's Note: At Stage of Life, we are always looking for great information that can help our readers live happier, healthier lives. As part of that mission, we frequently reach out to experts in certain areas.

This article was sourced with permission from Kodak Gallery.com

Hi, my name is Megan and I am Stage of Life's PR coordinator. I just wanted to let you know that we featured your essay on the Stage of Life Facebook page today. If you would like to check it, out go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stage-of-Life/70579036609

Feel free to share the news with your friends and family. You're famous! :)

Thanks and keep up the great writing :)
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011 6:30:27 PM