Tour #2: Educational Resources

This short web demo dives deeper into the free educational resources and writing tools found on  From our student blogging contests to teen writing prompts to the free classroom poster, Language Arts teachers, homeschooling parents, college professors, and anyone interested in encouraging students to write more outside of the classroom will find our short web tour helpful...

Tour #1: Overview CEO and Founder, Eric Thiegs, will give you a three-minute tour of the website, highlighting the three main features:  1)  Sharing and Reading a Story, 2)  Saving Money, and 3) Utilizing the Education Resources.

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.