Inspirational Videos

Inspirational Videos for Students and Educators

Inspirational videos to show in classCheck out our collection of inspirational videos and websites which highlight...
  • Students changing the world
  • Organizations that support teenagers who want to change the world
  • Inspirational stories of people changing the world
After watching these videos, ask your students to share a story by uploading an essay to StageofLife.com to reflect, blog or journal about how the videos inspired them to change the world (or didn't!).  If you have an inspirational How to use these inspirational videos in classvideo to share, please Contact Us with the link and we'll review with our education team to see if we should add it to our list of inspirational videos below.

If you are an educator or teacher, please explore our "Notes to the Teacher" (see graphic to the right) for more ideas on how to use these interesting videos for inspiring teens below.

Stage of Life YouTube ChannelAnd don't forget to check out Stage of Life's YouTube Channel.  We produce our own exclusive video report on teen trends each month.

Let's get inspired!

Inspirational Education Video #1

A Vision of Students Today:  With over 400,000 unique teenagers and college students visiting StageofLife.com each year, we become immediately interested when we came across this educational video.  Are the statistics shared in this video true for your students?

Inspirational Education Video #2

Students Today Leaders Forever: An optimistic group of students who engage in servant leadership to create positive life experiences.  View their inspirational video...

Inspirational Education Video #3

This is an inspirational video to get students thinking about what they can change about the world, and the impact they can make.  View the inspirational video...

Inspirational Education Video #4

Here's an inspirational video from a primary school in Australia...

Inspirational Education Video #5

We like this inspirational video about the "Power of One"...

Inspirational Education Video #6

An inspirational video from Esther Hicks about "the law of attraction"...

Inspirational Video #7

An inspirational video about famous people who failed at first but eventually succeeded. Great message: Life = Risk.  If you've never failed, you've never lived!  View inspirational video...

Inspirational Video #8

An inspirational video about Nick Vujicic who was born with no arms and no legs. He is a motivational speaker, and this video challenges the way we view ourselves...

Inspirational Video #9

The inspirational story about Dick and Rick Hoyt (a father son team who compete in Ironman competitions together)...

Inspirational Video #10

DoSomething.org is an inspirational organization that is uniting students across to DO SOMETHING and become the "Do Something" Generation.  Watch their inspirational video...

About Us:  Our mission at StageofLife.com is dedicated to supporting digital literacy and financial literacy by helping encourage people, especially, students to become life-long reader and writers, as well as manage their budget and finances smartly.  We do this by providing a free blogging platform in the hopes that teenagers, teachers, and regular people will share their personal stories and wisdom to help change the world.  We hope that educators, teachers and professors make use of our educational resources, digital literacy, and student blogging exercises to inspire their students.

Advertiser

Coupons for Life - 5% to 50% Off

As an educational writing initiative, StageofLife.com is fortunate to have the support of hundreds of brands who support this writing community and our literacy mission.  Because of that, you can save 5% to 50% off with Stage of Life's free My Life Rewards® program. 

Get discounts at Target.com, Papa John's, Lenovo, AAMCO, and many more...
Discount at Target.com on StageofLife.com Discount on pizza at PapaJohns.com from StageofLife.com Lenovo discount from StageofLife.com AAMCO auto discount from StageofLife.com