Terms of Service

STAGEOFLIFE.COM USER AGREEMENT AND TERMS OF USE

PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT AND TERMS OF USE (COLLECTIVELY, THE "Agreement") CAREFULLY, AS IT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF STAGEOFLIFE.COM AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH IT.

ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS

Welcome! Thank you for joining STAGEOFLIFE.COM (the “Site”), the website that provides rewards for life’s journeySM, provided by Stage of Life LLC (“Stage of Life”), which owns and operates the Site. All references to Stage of Life include affiliates and subsidiaries of Stage of Life, as well as websites maintained and operated by them. Stage of Life provides the Services offered on or through the Site subject to the Agreement contained herein, which you acknowledge and agree may be updated from time to time by Stage of Life without notice to you. You can review the most up-to-date version of the Agreement by visiting this page.

By using the Site, you agree and consent to be bound by this Agreement as well as all disclaimers, rules, or other terms and conditions that may appear here or in other parts of the Site. You agree that your exclusive and sole remedy for any dissatisfaction, damage, or loss related to use of the Site or any other services provided by Stage of Life is to discontinue using the Site and Services (as defined below). The laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will govern the Agreement, notwithstanding any conflicts of laws principles that otherwise may have applied.

STAGE OF LIFE SERVICES

Stage of Life provides users with various services including online forums, blogs, articles, search services, coupons and discounts or other other promotional offers, site reviews, access to the Stage of Life question-and-answer/story/article/blog entry database, an online store selling Stage of Life and other brand products, social networking, communication tools and vehicles, customizable user profiles, and photo and other media galleries (collectively, “Services” or, each individually, a “Service”). You hereby acknowledge that the Services may include advertisements from third parties not related to Stage of Life. Further, you understand and acknowledge that Stage of Life may communicate with me via e-mail, newsletters, text messages and other modes of communication in providing the Services or information related to the Services, and you grant permission to Stage of Life to make such communications at its sole discretion. If there is a particular medium through which you do not wish to receive communications from Stage of Life, you may indicate that by sending an e-mail message to us here.  From time to time, Stage of Life may add a new Service. When added, all new Services shall be subject to this Agreement. As described herein, all Services are provided to you on an “as is” basis and Stage of Life assumes no responsibility for your use of the Services. By using the Services, you acknowledge that you are responsible for obtaining access to the Site and Services, including any third-party fees.

LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES

This Site may contain links to websites controlled by persons other than Stage of Life. Stage of Life is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents or use of these third party websites or any transactions completed through such sites. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever materials you select for your use are appropriate for your purposes and are free of viruses or other items of a destructive nature.  You acknowledge and agree that Stage of Life shall have no responsibility and shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.

MATERIALS AND SUBMISSIONS; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

Except as otherwise noted herein, all materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, products, logos, graphics, sounds, software, and services ("Materials"), are provided either by Stage of Life or by its third party manufacturers, authors, developers, licensors and vendors ("Third Party Providers") and are the copyrighted or trademarked work of Stage of Life, and/or its Third Party Providers. The Third Party Providers, including but not limited to Stage of Life, are the intended beneficiaries of this Agreement and may enforce the terms of this Agreement. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, modified, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means, without the prior express written permission of Stage of Life or the appropriate Third Party Provider. Any Materials contained on this Site may not be “mirrored” on any other server without the prior written consent of Stage of Life. Stage of Life hereby grants you permission to use, reproduce, and display Stage of Life's Materials on this Site only, provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials; (2) the use, reproduction, and display of such Materials is solely for your own internal, personal, non-commercial and informational use and will not be distributed, provided, or displayed to third parties, posted on any networked computer, or broadcast in any media; (3) such use, reproduction, and display is only in accordance with the documentation, instructions, and other restrictions regarding the Materials; and (4) the Materials are not modified in any way. This permission terminates automatically without notice immediately upon the breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by you or by any person or entity acting on your behalf. You agree to destroy any downloaded, copied, reproduced or printed Materials immediately upon termination.

You also agree that you will not use any automated devices such as spiders, robots or other data mining techniques to gather, download, store or otherwise reproduce, transmit or distribute Materials available on the Site or to exceed the access granted to you by Stage of Life.

Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Web Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Stage of Life reserves the right to take legal action to the full extent permitted by law for any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Site and Services, which use constitutes a violation of this Agreement.

Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, products, services or other Materials posted to the Site are the sole responsibility of the person or entity from which such Materials originated. You are entirely responsible for all Materials uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Services by you or through your account, if any. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights in and to any and all Materials uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through a Service by you (including proper consent from each person identifiable in such Materials to use his or her name or likeness). You also represent and warrant that the Materials provided to Stage of Life or the Site by you will not infringe on copyright, trademark, privacy or other proprietary rights of others and are not libelous, slanderous or defamatory. Stage of Life does not control all Materials posted through the Services and does not guarantee the accuracy, truth, or completeness of posted Materials.

By submitting Materials through the Services or otherwise to Stage of Life, you grant Stage of Life an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and make derivative works from such Materials for both commercial and non-commercial purposes.

While Stage of Life will use commercially reasonable efforts to block or remove offensive or inappropriate Materials discovered by or reported to Stage of Life, Stage of Life will not and cannot review all Materials, and you understand and acknowledge that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Materials that you find to be offensive. You further acknowledge and agree that Stage of Life will not be liable to you or to any third party in any way for any Materials, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Materials, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any access to or use of any Materials posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Services.

You acknowledge and agree that Stage of Life, its editors or others designated by Stage of Life (for example, forum moderators or administrators) shall have the right in their sole discretion for any reason and without notice to refuse, move or remove and discard any Materials submitted, posted or otherwise available through the Services.

You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Materials, and you shall not rely on the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or other nature of such Materials. You acknowledge and agree that Stage of Life may copy, archive, or otherwise store or transmit Materials and may also disclose Materials to others if required to do so by law or for other reasons at its discretion as permitted by law and this Agreement.

Stage of Life, the Stage of Life logo, and other Stage of Life products or services referenced herein, such as My Life Rewards and Rewards for Life’s Journey are trademarks or servicemarks of Stage of Life LLC, and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other product names, company names, marks, logos, and symbols may be the trademarks of their respective owners.

MEMBER BEHAVIOR

You agree that you will not use the Services to:

• upload, post, e-mail, transmit, distribute, publish, solicit, or make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;

• interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to a Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;

• upload, post, e-mail, transmit, distribute, publish, solicit, or make available any Materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, excessively violent, abusive, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable (with respect to which Stage of Life management shall be the sole and final arbiter of whether Materials in question fall into a prohibited category on which an objection is based, other than “unlawful”);

• cause harm of any kind to to minors, in the opinion of Stage of Life management;

• upload, post, e-mail, transmit, distribute, publish, solicit, or make available any Materials that could infringe upon any copyright, trademark, publicity or privacy right or any other intellectual property right of any person or entity unless you have first received permission from the owner of those rights to use such Materials;

• impersonate any person or entity, including a Stage of Life employee, representative, or agent, or misrepresent in any way your affiliation with a person or entity;

• forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Materials transmitted through the Services;

• upload, post, e-mail, transmit, distribute, publish, solicit, or make available any Materials that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);

• upload, post, e-mail, transmit, distribute, publish, solicit, or make available any Materials that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;

• upload, post, e-mail, transmit, distribute, publish, solicit, or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;

• disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;

• intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;

• provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;

• "stalk" or otherwise harass another person, whether a member or not;

• collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above;

• register on behalf of another person or use another’s account or post private information about third parties; or

• solicit personal information from others such as passwords or other Site account information. 

PRIVACY POLICY

You agree to the Stage of Life Privacy Policy set forth below (the "Privacy Policy").

Stage of Life has created this Privacy Policy in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. Stage of Life recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information that you share with Stage of Life, which includes any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number. Stage of Life has established this privacy policy so that you can understand the care with which we intend to treat the information that you provide to the Site. Stage of Life assures you that we will take reasonable steps to see that this Privacy Policy is followed within our company.

When you register with Stage of Life, we collect certain information about you, including your Internet address. We track the Internet address of the domains from which users visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics. We also use your Internet address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Site. Your Internet address is used to help identify you and your purchases through Stage of Life and to gather demographic information.

Some of the pages on the Site utilize "cookies" so that we can better serve you with more tailored information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers that a web site can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you. We use cookies to deliver content specific to your interests, to save your password so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit our site, and for other purposes. The Site's registration form requires you to give us your contact information (such as your name and e-mail address, password, and ZIP code). We use your contact information from the registration form to send you information about Stage of Life, the Site, and promotional materials from Stage of Life and others. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary and may be shared with other companies who may want to contact our users. Stage of Life provides users the opportunity to elect not to receive e-mail updates regarding the Site. If you do not want to receive these communications from us, please indicate this when you are registering or send an e-mail to us here.

Certain portions of the Site may prompt you to provide other personal information in your user profile. You may choose not to provide this information, but if you do so you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services on the Site. Stage of Life does not currently sell, trade, or rent any personal information that identifies particular individuals to any third parties; however, we may choose to do so in the future. Stage of Life may also use this information for Stage of Life marketing purposes. The user profile will provide you the option to elect not to receive future mailings, or you may send an e-mail to us here. Also, Stage of Life may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include information that identifies particular individuals.

Stage of Life may, from time to time, ask demographic or personal preference questions. You are never required to answer these questions; however, the information that you provide may be used for analyzing overall site demographics, user preferences and tastes, and similar "getting to know our members" purposes. This information may also be disclosed to third parties.

Stage of Life may include certain functions that permit you to enter personal information, such as contact information on your customers or prospective customers. Stage of Life will take reasonable steps to attempt to protect the individual contact information that you enter into the functions on Stage of Life from unauthorized access or disclosure. The Site has certain security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control; however, no security measure is foolproof.

Stage of Life uses an online order form for you to order information, products, and services through the Site. We collect financial information (like your account or credit card numbers) when you complete this online order form. Financial information that we collect is used to bill you for the information, products, and services that you order.

We may use an outside advertising company to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies. While we use cookies in other parts of our Site, cookies received with banner ads may be collected by ad companies, and we may not have access to this information or be able to control its distribution.

The Site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups ("Forums") available for you to use. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Stage of Life is not responsible in any manner, and shall not be liable for, any materials, statements or information that may be presented, posted or broadcast in any Forums and Stage of Life shall have no duty or obligation to review, edit, remove, correct or comment on any such materials, statements or information. If you present, post or broadcast any materials, statements or information in any Forum, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Stage of Life, and its officers, directors, employees and representatives from and against any claim, cost or demand (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising therefrom.

The Site may contain links to other sites. Stage of Life is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites, notwithstanding the inclusion on such site of the trademarks of Stage of Life.

You may update information previously provided to Stage of Life by sending an e-mail to us here.

This Privacy Policy is a part of the Agreement between you and Stage of Life. Your use of the Site indicates your agreement to the terms of this Privacy Policy. You agree that the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (the "ECPA") shall not apply to any communications with Stage of Life. Stage of Life has the right to revise this Agreement, including this Privacy Policy, at any time without notice by notice of the revisions posted to the Site. If you have any questions about this Agreement or this Privacy Policy, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, please contact us here.

We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.

SOFTWARE USE RESTRICTIONS

Any software that may be made available to download from this Site ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Stage of Life and/or Third Party Providers. Use of the Software is governed by this Agreement and the additional terms set forth in this Section ("Software Use Restrictions"). For purposes of this Agreement, the term "Software" includes without limitation computer software and/or materials provided with or incorporated into the Software, and any related materials or documentation thereto. You agree to the Software Use Restrictions by installing, copying, downloading, or using the Software. The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement, including without limitation the Software Use Restrictions. Without limiting the foregoing, the copying or reproduction of the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with this Agreement is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Title and copyrights in and to the Software, and any copies thereof, are owned by and remain with Stage of Life and/or its Third Party Providers. The Software is protected by copyright laws, other intellectual property laws, and international treaties. Unauthorized use or copying of the Software or otherwise failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement will result in automatic termination of this license and will entitle Stage of Life and/or its suppliers to other legal remedies. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever: (i) you must immediately cease using the Software, (ii) all of the rights granted to you hereunder shall immediately cease, and (iii) you must promptly destroy or erase all copies (including back-up copies) of the Software.

ANY SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED STRICTLY ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND STAGE OF LIFE AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR PERFORMANCE THEREOF. STAGE OF LIFE AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. STAGE OF LIFE AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE OR THE ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION. STAGE OF LIFE AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY BUG OR PERFORMANCE-RELATED ISSUES OR FOR ANY VIRUSES RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, STAGE OF LIFE AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT (A) SOFTWARE PROVIDED WILL MEET PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SOFTWARE WILL OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEMS OR DATA; (C) THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (D) ANY PROGRAM ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (E) SECURITY PROCEDURES USED WILL PROTECT CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVATE INFORMATION THAT YOU PLACE ON THE SOFTWARE.

GENERAL DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS

THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SOFTWARE, ARE PROVIDED STRICTLY ON AN "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. STAGE OF LIFE AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DETERMINING WHETHER THE MATERIALS ARE ACCURATE OR SUFFICIENT FOR YOUR PURPOSES. STAGE OF LIFE AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, OR CONDITIONS AS TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE.

LIMITATION OF LIABILITY

STAGE OF LIFE AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF USING, MODIFYING, CONTRIBUTING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, OR DOWNLOADING THE MATERIALS (OR ANY USE OF THE SITE). IN NO EVENT SHALL STAGE OF LIFE OR THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, EVEN IF STAGE OF LIFE HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOU WILL NOT MAKE A CLAIM AGAINST STAGE OF LIFE FOR LOST DATA, RE-RUN TIME, INACCURATE OUTPUT, WORK DELAYS, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE MATERIALS OR THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO HOLD STAGE OF LIFE AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS HARMLESS FROM--AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE STAGE OF LIFE OR THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS FOR--ANY CLAIMS BASED ON OR RELATED TO THE MATERIALS OR USE OF THE SITE.

LOCAL LAWS; EXPORT CONTROL

Stage of Life controls and operates this Site from its headquarters in various locations in the United States of America and makes no representation that these Materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this Site are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in the United States of America. You acknowledge and agree that Materials are subject to the U.S. Export Administration Laws and Regulations. Diversion of such Materials contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. You agree that none of the Materials, nor any direct product therefrom, is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals, nor be used for nuclear activities, chemical biological weapons, or missile projects unless authorized by the U.S. Government. Proscribed countries are set forth in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Countries subject to U.S. embargo are: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, and Sudan. This list is subject to change without further notice from Stage of Life, and you must comply with the list as it exists in fact. You certify that you are not on the U.S. Department of Commerce's Denied Persons List or affiliated lists or on the U.S. Department of Treasury's Specially Designated Nationals List. You agree to comply strictly with all U.S. export laws and assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required.

MISCELLANEOUS

This Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Stage of Life and the Third Party Providers may make changes in the products, services, Software, and prices described in this Site at any time without notice. Stage of Life may periodically make changes to the Site. Any action related to this Agreement will be governed by Pennsylvania law and controlling U.S. federal law. No choice of law rules of any jurisdiction will apply. This Agreement represents the entire understanding relating to the use of the Site and prevails over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications, including but not limited to statements on the Site. Stage of Life has the right to revise this Agreement at any time without notice by updates posted to the Site. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Stage of Life.  

Last updated February 25, 2009

Copyright © 2009 Stage of Life LLC, 24 South Franklin Street, Dallastown, PA 17313. All rights reserved.

If you have any questions about this Agreement, or if you would like to cancel your membership or user profile, please e-mail Stage of Life here.