Build a custom benefit program for your Members, Customers,Employees, or Cardholders with Stage of Life.

Services

We utilize a variety of solutions to create a customized membership site or benefit program solutions...
  1. We offer a unique Stage of Life theme API of coupons
  2. We build Membership Program Websites
  3. We enhance existing Member Benefit Programs
  4. We build Discount Programs and Perk Websites
  5. We offer Partnership Marketing Consulting
  6. We facilitate Blogger Outreach Campaigns
  7. We support Merchant Funded Reward Programs
  8. We offer Branding and Creative Services
Read below for more detail on each of our partnership, loyalty and merchant funded service categories.  Or...feel free to request our Membership Enhancements program overview.

Footer

© Copyright 2013 Stage of Life LLC       |        Clients        |        Press       |        About Us       |        Contact Us       |        Home

1) Coupon API

Coupons for Life - Stage of Life Merchant Network Coupon API...

The Stage of Life Merchant Network API taps into our database of hundreds of national brand merchant offers, coupons and discounts.  Our API will give you the flexibility in how to use the coupon content to reward your members, customers or employees, either as a stand alone benefit or an enhancement to your existing loyalty program.  

We’re different than other coupon providers because...

1. Our content is segmented by merchant category (small business, shoes, travel, etc.) AND life stage (students, families, wedding, homeowners, grandparents, Baby Boomers, etc.) AND gender.
  2. We offer location segmentation by address, state and zip code for participating brick & mortar merchants.
  3. We will customize segmenting options so you can create tags that will deliver offers most relevant to your unique audience.
Within a few hours, your web developers will be delivering value-add content to enhance your membership benefits and customer loyalty experience.

If you need a more complete solution for your coupon or membership program, we can provide those services too (see below discount and partnership services).  We look forward to providing your organization with the Stage of Life Merchant Network API!

2) Membership Program Websites

We build custom membership programs...

Let us help you create a membership program that goes above and beyond the normal perks and benefits.  Stage of Life LLC is poised to build your Membership Site with the following core components (all of which are a la carte and all of which can be facilitated by our team)...
  • Personalization:  Provide a personalized experience for the member upon entering the membership site using your existing membership database.
  • Store Integration:  Utilize a company store to sell your merchandise within the membership benefit site.
  • Member Renewal/Join:  Create a systematized and on-going process for the acquisition and retention of members.
  • Client Content Control:  Provide your staff the opportunity to easily add, change, and delete content within the Membership Site – this would include content both in-front and behind of the members login sections. 
  • Merchant Discounts:  Integrate a membership discount or perk program that offers up online and brick & mortar discounts for your audience.
  • Beautification:  Design a high-end visual experience that honors your brand and speaks clearly to the mission of having the membership program in the first place.
  • Auto-Printing of Membership Cards: Allow your members to print replacement membership cards, complete with their name and membership number, on their home computer directly from the membership site.
  • Interactive Blog, Story and Photo Sharing: Give your members interactive features within their membership site to build an online community amongst your membership base.  This encourages repeat visits and a highly loyal audience.
  • Event Registration Forms: Control your events within your membership site.  We'll build you an event database, customizable event forms and email notifications that will alert your staff when your members sign up for your events.
  • Membership Announcements: Upload hot news items and organizational updates directly to the membership site homepage as the "in the know" info feed.
  • Much more, i.e. social media integration!
If you're looking to build an interactive, customized membership site - set up a time to talk with us.

3) Discount Programs and Perk Websites

Stage of Life Merchant Network - Coupon API:  Coupons, discounts and offers for life

Stage of Life Coupon API in action - bank program

The Stage of Life Merchant Network API taps into our database of hundreds of national brand merchant offers, coupons and discounts.

Our API will give you the flexibility in how to use the coupon content to reward your members, customers or employees, either as a stand alone benefit or an enhancement to your existing loyalty program.  

1) Our content is segmented by merchant category (small business, shoes, travel, etc.) AND life stage (students, families, wedding, homeowners, grandparents, Baby Boomers, etc.)

2)  We will customize segmenting options so you can create tags that will deliver offers most relevant to your unique audience.

3)  And, we'll load in local merchant coupons and offers or other benefits that you bring to the table from your existing relationships.

Here's a TV commercial from our client, PeoplesBank, that aired in Pennsylvania and Maryland about their PeoplesBank Rewards program that uses the Stage of Life Merchant Network Coupon API...

Within a few hours, you will be delivering value-add content to enhance your membership benefits and customer loyalty experience.

If you need a more complete solution for your coupon or membership program, we can provide those services too.  We look forward to providing your organization with the Stage of Life Merchant Network API!

4) Partnership Marketing Consulting

Custom Partnership Marketing Consulting

Stage of Life LLC can provide boutique partnership services to invite specific merchant partners to your new or existing programs.  

Example:  Client wants to give its members discounts or offers at a handful of "high-profile" retailers and restaurants in select markets in the U.S.  Stage of Life will source, contact, negotiate, contract with, obtain content (creative assets, offer copy, etc.) and work with client on a hosted/customized portal to display the content; or turn over merchant assets for client to use with their in-house program.

5) Branding and Creative Services

We provide creative, branding and other marketing solutions using either our in-house capabilities or our network of partner firms.
  • Design and branding
  • Printing (e.g. direct mail campaigns)
  • Loyalty programs (points based, miles, cash back, or other)
  • Secure web coupon technology with data tracking and viral blocking to give you 100% control of your online promotions
  • Affinity branded credit card
  • Human resource benefits that include access for your members, employees or customers to gain access to preventive health and wellness activities
  • Gift Card Management

© Copyright 2011 Stage of Life LLC
About Us    |      Contact Us    |      Terms of Service    |      Homepage