Discount Programs, Employee Benefits, and Membership Perks

Stage of Life Merchant Network - Coupon API:  Coupons, discounts and offers for life

Stage of Life Coupon API in action - bank program

The Stage of Life Merchant Network API taps into our database of hundreds of national brand merchant offers, coupons and discounts.

Our API will give you the flexibility in how to use the coupon content to reward your members, customers or employees, either as a stand alone benefit or an enhancement to your existing loyalty program.  

We’re different than other coupon providers because...
1) Our content is segmented by merchant category (small business, shoes, travel, etc.) AND life stage (students, families, wedding, homeowners, grandparents, Baby Boomers, etc.)

2)  We will customize segmenting options so you can create tags that will deliver offers most relevant to your unique audience.

3)  And, we'll load in local merchant coupons and offers or other benefits that you bring to the table from your existing relationships.

Here's a TV commercial from our client, PeoplesBank, that aired in Pennsylvania and Maryland about their PeoplesBank Rewards program that uses the Stage of Life Merchant Network Coupon API...

Within a few hours, you will be delivering value-add content to enhance your membership benefits and customer loyalty experience.

If you need a more complete solution for your coupon or membership program, we can provide those services too.  We look forward to providing your organization with the Stage of Life Merchant Network API!

Why our API?

In working with our merchant partners in the Stage of Life Merchant Network, we manage all of the offer details (expiration dates, codes, logos, and contracts) and you get the fun part...delivering in-store web coupons, online coupon codes, and special offers to help your members save money throughout their lives.