Welcome Bloggers

Tips for promoting your blog and building more traffic, plus other free resources for bloggers...

Blogging Resources on StageofLife.com

StageofLife.com is a free community for bloggers who want to help make the world a better place.  Below you will find a collection of tips, resources, links, and promotional advice for bloggers - beginners or experts. 

We want to ensure that you, as a blogger, have an abundance of resources to make your blog the best it can be, and a supportive community to give you exposure for your writing and ideas.

Blogging Resources

Blog starting tips

5 Tips to Start Your Blog

Tips for Promoting Your Blog

Top 10 Ways to Promote Your Blog

Tips for beginner bloggers

10 Tips for Avoiding Beginner Blog Mistakes

Blog Directory - add your blog link

Stage of Life Blog Directory

Promote your blog on StageofLife.com

Using StageofLife.com to Promote Your Blog

Statistics about Blogging

Quotes about Blogging

Cartoons about Blogging

Become a Featured Blogger on StageofLife.com

Become a Featured Blogger

• Anyone can write an essay and submit to StageofLife.com.  That's part of its magic.
        • However, we do find that some members become addicted and/or enjoy writing more than others.
        • If you have a lot to say and you find yourself wanting to help our mission of changing the word through stories and blogging, please learn more about becoming one of our Featured Bloggers
        • Featured bloggers receive additional placements on the website and inside updates from our CEO and staff

Health effects of writing

Health and Blogging

Recommended Blog Directories

Recommended Blog Directories

Outside of sharing your blog here on StageofLife.com (either in a blog post on Stage of Life or by listing your blog URL in your Stage of Life profile page), we've had the chance to review quite a few other blog directories out there.  Here are the blog directories we recommend if you're looking for more exposure for your blog...

Contact Us Our door at Stage of Life is always open: if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to contact us!

NOTE:  StageofLife.com is a free, non-partisan, grassroots, global blogging community.  The site does not endorse any particular religion, political party, or social cause.  Because of this, you will find a variety of viewpoints submitted by the Stage of Life blogging community consisting of students, parents, educators, Baby Boomers, singles, newlyweds, homeowners, and many others.  Our mission is to positively change the world, one story at a time, by becoming the world's largest collection of multi-generational stories, essays and blogs.  We thank the thousands of writers and bloggers participating here at StageofLife.com.