Short Short Story Writing Contest – April 2014

Short Short Story Writing Contest on StageofLife.com and Twitter

How creative can you be in 127 characters (or less)?

Enter Stage of Life's monthly “Short Short Story” writing contest on Twitter!

national twitter writing contestPrompt: In 127 characters or less, share your story of teenage love. Whether good or bad, funny or romantic, creatively describe your experiences with teenage love.

Tweet your submissions to @stageoflife

Deadline:  All Tweets for this theme must be submitted by April 30, 2014 midnight Pacific Time (US)

Rules:

1. Follow Stage of Life on Twitter @stageoflife
  2. Tweet us @stageoflife and use the remaining 127 characters to compose your Short Short Story (based on the prompt above)

Prizes:

Twitter Writing Contest PrizesFirst place winner (the person with the most original and creative Tweet as judged by our staff) will receive a prize package from StageofLife.com containing:

That's over $50 in prizes for the winner...not bad for a Tweet!  Stage of Life proudly thanks Applebee's and IHOP for their sponsorship and support of our efforts to encourage literacy and unique ways to get people using their phones and computers for writing!

Twitter Contest Prize Sponsor   Writing Contest on Twitter - Prize Sponsor  

Guidelines & Prizes:

• Have fun with this and be creative! Writing a 500 word essay for our regular monthly blogging and writing contests is one thing, but what can you do with your writing in 127 characters (or less)?
  • The winning Short Short Story tweet will be selected at the end of the thirty day period and notified via a direct message through Twitter.
  • First place winner will receive a Stage of Life swag package that will include gift cards from the Stage of Life education sponsors above.
  • We will post the winning and runner-up stories here on or after the 10th of the following month.
  • Please, no foul or inappropriate language/themes.
  • View the Stage of Life Twitter feed AND previous Short Short Story Twitter entries from previous months below.

Tweet your entries to @stageoflife to enter!

Short Short Story Contest Archive

Twitter Submissions

Below you'll see our Stage of Life Twitter feed.  Feel free to scroll down to view some of the Tweets submitted to the "Short Short Story" Writing Contest...