The Stages of Life

Information, resources and discounts for your stage of life.

Stage of Life® has identified ten stages of life that the majority of people travel through from the time they are young adults to the time they are...well...older.  We've designed the site to offer up stories, resources, statistics, videos, coupons, and lots of information for you, no matter what your life stage may be.  But most importantly, we're building one of the most interactive, international blogging communities on the globe, and we hope you add your voice by sharing a story to help make the world a better place...one story at a time.

High School
Some say high school is the greatest years of your life. For others, it’s plain awful. So how’s it going for you? Post a question or answer one. Read our daily, featured bloggers.  Explore the resources for high school students. And if you’re a member, you can check out the coupons, discounts and rewards for high school students in “My Life Rewards.”

Share a Story or Ask a Question    |    Browse Questions      |    Discounts and Offers for High School Students

College
You’re probably reading this at 2am, cramming for that History mid-term you should have started studying for a week ago. But hey – we’re not here to make you feel guilty, that’s what parents are for. However, we do have some things to help you while you’re at school. Post a question or answer one. Read our daily blogger. Explore the resources for college students. And if you’re a member, you can check out the coupons, discounts and rewards for college students in “My Life Rewards.”

Share a Story or Ask a Question    |    Browse Questions     |    Discounts and Offers for College Students

On My Own
So you’re out on your own? Just you. Living life. Hmmmm…sounds terrifying. But at the same…thrilling. This is the ultimate test of independence. So let’s get started! Post a question or answer one. Read our daily blogger. Explore the resources for people on their own. And if you’re a member, you can check out the coupons, discounts and rewards for singles in “My Life Rewards.”

Share a Story or Ask a Question    |    Browse Questions      |    Discounts and Offers for On My Own

Wedding
Congratulations! You’re getting married! Or maybe you’re about to get married? Or even more exciting…maybe you’re about to pop the question? Wherever you may be in this stage, the good news is you have someone special in your life. So have fun and post a question or answer one. Read our daily blogger. Explore the resources for engaged couples and newlyweds. And if you’re a member, you can check out the coupons, discounts and rewards for the soon-to-be or recently married couples.

Share a Story or Ask a Question    |    Browse Questions    |    Discounts and Offers for Engaged Couples and Weddings

Married Without Kids
Are you recently married? Or maybe you’ve been together for 30 years? Either way, there’s one thing you have in common with everyone else in this stage…no kids. For some, this “no kids fly zone” is a good thing while for others of you – you’re looking to change that…sometime in the future. In the meantime, go ahead and post a question or answer one. Read our daily bloggers (they don’t have kids either). Explore the resources for couples without kids. And if you’re a member, you can check out the coupons, discounts and rewards for couples in “My Life Rewards.”

Share a Story or Ask a Question    |    Browse Questions   |    Discounts for Married Couples Without Kids

Home Ownership
You’re buying a home. Or maybe refinancing your existing home. Or maybe you’re about to undertake the biggest remodel your home as ever ever ever ever seen (that’s your three year old wondering why she can’t use the downstairs bathroom after Daddy demolished it to put in a tile floor). One thing is for certain, owning and maintaining a home is not easy. Go ahead and post a question or answer one. Read our daily blogger. Explore the resources for home owners. And if you’re a member, you can check out the coupons, discounts and rewards for home owners and new home buyers in “My Life Rewards.”

Share a Story or Ask a Question    |    Browse Questions      |   Discounts and Offers for Home Owners

Having A Baby
Having a baby is one of the most beautiful moments a couple will experience. Whether it’s a boy or girl – the joys (and fears) of welcoming your child into this world go beyond words. But…we’re sure you have a few things to clear up. Post a question or answer one. Read our daily blogger. Explore the resources for babies and new parents. And if you’re a member, you can check out the coupons, discounts and rewards for parents and babies in “My Life Rewards.”

Share a Story or Ask a Question    |    Browse Questions     |    Discounts and Offers for Babies and New Parents

Raising A Family
It’s all about the schedule. Soccer practice. Piano lesions. Pre-school drop-off. Family vacations. It’s a never ending “to-do” list, and whether your kids are toddlers or about to graduate from high school, the tears, trials and tribulations of raising a family are never ending but so are the smiles, laughter and joys. Share your story and help another family with your “been-there-try-this” wisdom. Post a question or answer one. Read our daily bloggers (they're parents too). Explore the resources for families. And if you’re a member, you can check out the coupons, discounts and rewards for families in “My Life Rewards.”

Share a Story or Ask a Question    |    Browse Questions   |    Discounts and Offers for Raising a Family

Grandparents
You never thought it would happen. You’ve raised your own children and watched them grow and now they are producing offspring! Hey…when did you get so old? Some of you help raise your grandchildren while others may only see your grandchildren sporadically. Whatever the case, this stage of life is not without its own bumps and learning curves. So whether you’re a first time grandparent or trying to keep up with all of the names and birthdays, please share your story below. Post a question or answer one. Read our daily blogger. Explore the resources for grandparents. And if you’re a member, you can check out the coupons, discounts and rewards for grandparents in “My Life Rewards.”

Share a Story or Ask a Question    |    Browse Questions    |     Discounts and Offers for Grandparents

Retirement
Either you’re prepared and ready for retirement or completely scared of the prospect. We bet most of you are in between. Well, while you’re contemplating the golden years, take a moment to post a question or answer one. Read our daily blogger. Explore the resources for retirees. And if you’re a member, you can check out the coupons, discounts and rewards for retirees in “My Life Rewards.”

Share a Story or Ask a Question    |    Browse Questions    |    Discounts and Offers for Retirement and Retirees