Stage of Life Store

Welcome to the Stage of Life Store
Stage of Life StoreStarting at $3.95...Posters, Premium Lesson Plans, and More!

Since 2009, Stage of Life has welcomed hundreds of thousands of visitors to its writing community as it provides a free online life journal, open blogging platform, and a wide array of no cost writing resources.

As part of our mission to bring free educational resources to the world's writers, bloggers, teens and teachers...we also have items that you can purchase to enhance your Stage of Life experience.

Enjoy your Stage of Life shopping...

StageofLife Store uses the secure transaction of PayPal

PayPal handles the secure transactions at checkout.

ITEM #001   

Be the Change - Teen Blogging Research Project

Be The Change - Teen Blogging Research ProjectDetails:  As an award-winning teen blogging community, StageofLife.com is excited to release its first premium lesson plan - Be the Change, Teen Blogging Research Project. 

Developed by our Co-Founder, Rebecca Thiegs, it's a 35+ page teacher lesson plan kit for secondary Language Arts teachers or college professors looking for fresh way to teach and roll out yearly research projects with their students using blogging.

Writing a research paper will never be the same again.

Preview the Introduction to this innovative Teen Blogging Curriculum.

Shipment:  This lesson plan kit will be emailed to you as a PDF within two business days.

$6.95
(1 download)

Add to Cart
Questions before purchasing?  Contact Us...
Contact Stage of Life Store - Item #001 

ITEM #002   

Writing Contest Poster

Writing Contest PosterDetails: Are you an educator or writing buff?  Buy a copy of our 12" x 18" full-color "What's your Story - Writer" poster to hang in your classroom, guidance office, bedroom, or anywhere you'd like to promote writing!

Along with the poster, we'll send you a Stage of Life pen and a personal "thank-you" letter from our CEO for your support of the writing, reading and literacy mission here on StageofLife.com.  Over 500 of these posters hang in US high school English and Language Arts classrooms.

Shipment:  Poster will ship out via 1st Class USPS within 2 business days of placing your order.

$3.95/each
(includes shipping)

Add to Cart
Questions before purchasing?  Contact Us...  Contact Stage of Life Store Item #002

Item #003

Teen Blogging Poster
StageofLife.com PosterDetails:  Looking for a colorful poster to promote teen blogging as we look to get students writing more outside of the classroom?  This 11" x 16" poster uses the original StageofLife.com artwork from our high school stage to inspire teen bloggers everywhere.

$3.95/each
(includes shipping)

Add to Cart
Questions before purchasing?  Contact Us Contact Stage of Life - Item #003 

Donate - Stage of Life Literacy Mission

Support StageofLife.comDetails: Want to contribute to our literacy mission?  With over 400,000 students, teachers, writers, and parents visiting our free writing resources and blogging platform each school year, we welcome donations to help keep our free community running strong. 

Stage of Life is a self-funded, educational start-up, and we thank-you for your support, whether it's $1, $10, $50, or more.

Make Donation

Add to Cart

View Cart
Questions before donating?  Contact Us Contact Stage of Life - Donation 

Goal Setting Worksheet  
Free Goal Setting Worksheet by StageofLife.comDetails:  Stage of Life offers up a Free Goal Setting Worksheet to use personally or with students in the classroom. FREE
(download PDF now)

Download Goal Setting Worksheet

Stage of Life postage stamps 

Postage Stamps...

Are you going to have a baby?  Getting married?  Graduating from college?  Moving or buying a new home?  Stage of Life has a collection of postage stamps using its original artwork for you to make those important life announcements to your friends and family.

View the Stage of Life Store at Zazzle.com