Stage of Life Statistics

Statistics about Life

Statistics about Life

Stage of Life has statistics about every stage of life.  Some of these may shock you.  Others may be more intuitive.  If nothing else, it'll get you asking, "Did You Know?"  Click below to check out the individual statistics pages for each life stage.  If you have a statistic to share, Contact Us with the source and we'll determine if it should be placed on in our Statistics section.

Select Statistics by Your Stage of Life:

Statistics about High School Students

Statistics about High School Students

Example: "91% of teens have been bullied"

Statistics for College Students

Statistics about College Students

Example: "69% of undergraduates enrolled in four-year colleges"

On My Own Statistics

Statistics about Singles

Example: "There are 92 million single adults in America"

Wedding Statistics

Statistics about Weddings

Example: "$4,146:  Average cost of an engagement ring"

Marriage Statistics

Statistics about Marriage

Example: "66% of divorces are linked to Facebook"

Home Ownership Statistics

Statistics about Home Ownership

Example:  "69.2% of families owned their homes before the credit bubble burst"

Baby Statistics

Statistics About Pregnancy and Having a Baby

Example: "40% of unplanned  or mistimed pregnancies"

Family Statistics

Statistics about Parenting and Raising a Family

Example: "Two is the ideal number of children for a family, according to 46% of Americans"

Grandparent Statistics

Statistics about Grandparents

Example: "3.6% of grandparents living with their grandchildren"

Retirement/Empty Nest Statistics

Statistics about Empty Nest and Retirement

Example: "40% of Baby Boomers plan to work 'until they drop', according to an AARP survey"

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.