Writing Contest for Singles
See blogging contest rules, prizes and submission button below...
Are you single? Stage of Life wants to hear about your experiences living on your own as you consider our monthly national writing prompt. Whether you're a blogger or just someone who loves to write, share your story with the Stage of Life writing community.
How to Enter?
- Read rules below
- Read writing contest prompt below
- Submit your essay online to StageofLife.com (as instructed below) via the BLUE "Submit Essay" button
Writing Contest Prizes
One winning essay from across the non-student life stages on StageofLife.com will be selected to receive...
- $50 gift card from SpaWeek.com. Spa & Wellness Cards are good at over 8,000 spas in North America. They are redeemable year-round and never expire. SpaWeek.com is excited to sponsor the StageofLife.com monthly writing contest! FYI - Every StageofLife.com writer, blogger, or reader gets 15% off Spa & Wellness gift cards from SpaWeek through 2014.
- $25 gift card from Applebee's. Applebee’s is focused on serving good food to good people. Today, what was once a popular neighborhood restaurant has grown to become a popular restaurant in neighborhoods all across North America – with almost 2,000 locations and counting.
- Stage of Life pen
- Signed letter of Congratulations from StageofLife.com
- Acknowledgment as a StageofLife.com national blogging contest winner. Essay winners are posted each month here - Writing Contest Winners
Writing Contest Rules
Essay must relate to the theme (see below).
- Essay must be your original work.
- Essay can be no longer than 500 words.
- Essay must be non-fiction and follow the form of a diary, journal, blog, memoir, or essay. That is to say...we want real stories about real life...from you.
- Once entered, essay will become a part of Stage of Life's public facing content so no foul language or inappropriate material. Those entries will be removed.
- Registration to Stage of Life is required to enter the writing contest (it's free) which will allow us to post your story to the public.
Enter the Writing Contest for Singles Now
Please read below for details on the monthly writing contest and click the blue "Submit Essay" button to submit your essay. Good luck!