Enter National Teen Writing Contest here...

Enter Writing Contest
Enter National Writing Contest2016 - 2017 Writing Contest

Annual StageofLife.com writing contest begins Sept. 1, 2016.

Annual Writing Contest
2016-2017 Writing Contest Prompt:
  StageofLife.com will release its bigger, new, annual writing contest on Sept. 1, 2016.  Please check back on 9/1/16 to view writing contest details, prompt, submission instructions, rules, and prize package.  Until that time, the essay submission form and "Submit a Story" feature on the website will not be active as the Stage of Life editors enjoy the summer break.

Annual Writing Contest:  Since 2010, StageofLife.com has hosted a monthly writing contest.  Millions of people have visited the site and tens of thousands of people have submitted essays over the last six years. 

Due to the growing popularity of the Stage of Life writing contests and the volume of essays submitted, the Editorial team is changing from monthly writing contests to one annual contest.

Cost:  $0 (no entry fees).  There is never a fee to enter StageofLife.com writing contests.

Prizes:  Two winning essay writers (one student and one adult) will receive prize packages from our literacy sponsors.  You can view examples of winning stories on our Writing Contest Winners page.

Check back on Sept. 1, 2016 for the launch of the new annual writing contest!  Book mark this page and visit again then.

Questions:  Contact Us

Past Writing Contests

• September - Annual Contest begins!
  • Summer - Editorial Break
  • April | May - Judging Now
  • February | March - Second Chances
  • January - Be the Change