Entertainment

Entertainment and Media - StageofLife.comEntertainment Resources and Recommendations

We all have our favorite movies, music and books.  Many of us have a favorite video game or mobile app now too. 

As a digital literacy initiative, Stage of Life is primarily focused on writing and blogging via our national writing contests and educational resources.  Because of various writing prompts and other content suggestions from our bloggers, Editors and readers, we've had hundreds of essays submitted to StageofLife.com that talk about various forms of entertainment ranging from inspirational films that changed someone's life to songs that helped someone through a difficult time. 

With the theme of "entertainment" coming in and out of our blogging and essays feeds, we wanted to compile a few Entertainment Resources here on StageofLife.com to hopefully inspire others to consider the below entertainment mediums as sources of inspiration for an essay, story, or blog that they may want to share here on Stage of Life!

Comment below – Share your thoughts and suggestions in our comment box.

Pick your Entertainment Category

Entertainment Music  Entertainment Movies  Entertainment Books  Entertainment Video Games  Entertainment Comic Books
 Music  Movies  Books  Video Games
Comic Books

What Do You Think?

Share Your Essay or RecommendationWith hundreds of thousands of students visiting StageofLife.com, take 15 minutes and submit a recommendation, review or essay of your own to encourage people to consider your point of view on a particular topic.  You may just inspire someone.

Find more Entertainment information for students on StageofLife.com
Explore more essays, statistics, review and information for teens and college students on Entertainment topics such as Comic Books & Graphic Novels, Video Games, Movies, Music, Books and more on StageofLife.com.

Contact Stage of LifeWhile you can add your own stories to StageofLife.com at any time, if you have ideas for new content, features or editorial topics for Stage of Life to add, don't hesitate to contact us.

Advertiser

Coupons for Life - 5% to 50% Off

As an educational writing initiative, StageofLife.com is fortunate to have the support of hundreds of brands who support this writing community and our literacy mission.  Because of that, you can save 5% to 50% off with Stage of Life's free My Life Rewards® program. 

Get discounts at Applebee's, Papa John's, Lenovo, AAMCO, and many more...

Applebee's gift card discountDiscount on pizza at PapaJohns.com from StageofLife.com Lenovo discount from StageofLife.com AAMCO auto discount from StageofLife.com