Spread the Word

You know you're doing something right when your members send you emails asking...

"Do you have a banner I can post on my blog?"

"Do you have a flyer I can post in my work lunchroom?"

"Do you have anything I can print out to hang in our employee break area?"

"Is there a poster for our dorm floor lounge?"

"I love what you guys are you allow companies, organizations and assocations to promote your site and offers to their members?"

The answer is...yes, we do.  See below.

For your Employee Benefit Program, College Campus, Work Place, or wherever you'd like to hang these to help people save money in their stage of life and support the featured Stage of Life charity.

Feel free to add any of these banners to your blog to help promote our efforts

Gen Y Bloggers

Teen Bloggers

Baby Boomer Bloggers

Gen X Bloggers

Gen X Bloggers

Gen X Bloggers

Asian Bloggers

Bloggers of Diversity

I Love Blogging

Share Your Story on Stage of Life

Discounts for your stage of life!

Stage of Life Logos

My Life Rewards Logo

High School Logo

High School Icon

College Logo

College Icon

On My Own Logo

On My Own Icon

Wedding Logo

Wedding Icon

Married Without Kids Logo

Marriage Icon

Home Ownership Logo

Home Ownership Icon

Having a Baby Logo

Having a Baby Icon

Raising a Family Logo

Raising a Family Icon

Grandparents Logo

Grandparent Icon

Retirement Logo

Empty Nest and Retirement Icon

My Life Travel

Travel Icon

Our Animated Logo

So whether you're someone who enjoys the site and simply wants to help spread the word or a person in a leadership role looking to point your employees or members to a site like ours, we've created marketing materials that you are welcome to print and post at your school, business, place of work or website. 

These documents below are helpful tools for HR departments looking for ways to enhance employee benefits, or associations, club and other organizations looking for ways to help their members save money during any stage of life. 

You've found a great resource in Stage of!

As always, we are about providing "rewards for life's journey" so if you know of people, businesses or organizations that could benefit from the information, resources and discounts found on Stage of Life - don't hesitate to use these tools to spread the word.

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog is an education-based, grassroots, non-partisan, free blogging community with a mission support digital literacy by making the world a better place, one story, essay, and blog at a time.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes literacy resources, free lesson plans, writing prompts for Language Arts teachers, monthly writing contests for high school students (and older generations), student blogging initiatives, blog directories, and financial literacy tools - including Life Rewards® - our free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.