Stage of Life Quotes

Quotes about Life

Famous Quotations About Life

Stage of Life features quotes about every stage of life.  Looking for quotes about being single?  Or maybe you want to find quotes about college students?  Click on your life stage below to find and read the inspirational, alarming, and funny quotes about each of these important life stages.  

If you have a quotes to share, contact us with the source and we'll determine if it should be placed on the Quotes page.

Find Quotes By Stage

Quotes about High School Students

Quotes about High School

"When you're a teenager and you're in love, it's obvious to everyone but you and the person you're in love with."

John Scalzi

Quotes about High School

Quotes about College Students

Quotes about College

"A college degree is not a sign that one is a finished product but an indication a person is prepared for life."

Reverend Edward A. Malloy

Quotes about College

Quotes about being single

Quotes about Being Single

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance."

Oscar Wilde

Quotes about Being Single

Quotes for Weddings

Quotes about Weddings

"Brides aren't happy - they are just triumphant."

John Barrymore

Quotes about Weddings

Quotes for Newlyweds

Quotes about Marriage

"A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday."

Erma Bombeck

Quotes about Marriage

Quotes about Homeownership

Quotes about Home Ownership

"A good home must be made, not bought."

Joyce Maynard

Quotes about Home Ownership

Quotes about having a baby

Quotes about Having a Baby

"Anyone who uses the phrase 'easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried taking candy from a baby."

Unknown

Quotes about Having a baby

Quotes for parents

Quotes about Parenting

"There is no such thing as 'fun for the whole family.'"

Jerry Seinfeld

Quotes about Parenting

Quotes for Grandparents

Quotes about Grandparents

"Never have children, only grandchildren."

Gore Vidal

Quotes about grandparenting

Quotes for retirement

Quotes about Empty Nest and Retirement

"The thing the sixties did was to show us the possibilities and the responsibility that we all had. It wasn't the answer. It just gave us a glimpse of the possibility." 

John Lennon

Quotes about retirement and empty nest