Love Taking Pictures?

2014 Stage of Life Photo Contests

How creative can you be in one photo? Enter Stage of Life's Photo Contest!

StageofLife.com Photo Contest2014 Photo Contest Theme:  Capture and share an image that represents your stage of life.  No matter if you're a teen in high school or a Baby Boomer in retirement, we want to see photos that symbolize or illustrate a moment in your life that represents the stage you're in.   Be creative in your vision, and tell us a "story" through your photo.

Caption:  Please include a creative caption that describes the photo...after all...we are a writing, reading and blogging community here at StageofLife.com!

Deadline:  All photos for this photo contest must be submitted by Dec. 31st, 2014 midnight Pacific Time (US)

Submissions
:
  1. Photo Contest Mascot - the StageofLife.com office pugEnter this Photo Contest by...
    1. Posting your photo and caption via Instagram to @mystageoflife
    2. Follow @mystageoflife on Instagram
  2. Follow us on Instagram (@mystageoflife) for inspiration, updates, and other miscellaneous photos!

Instagram

Guidelines & Prizes:
  • First place winner will receive a $25 credit to use from StageofLife.com's photo contest sponsor, Snapfish by HP — where you can print your digital photos and create customized gifts using your favorite photos.  Snapfish by HP should be your first and only stop for great photo deals and photo gifts!
  • Must be 14 to enter photo contest.
  • If you are pictured in the photo and win, we will ask for your permission to publicly post the photo here on the Photo Contest section of Photo Contest Sponsor - Snapfish by HPStageofLife.com
  • Have fun with this.  Be creative!  Remember, a picture is worth 1,000 words!
  • The top 3 pictures will be selected at the end of the thirty day period and notified via email and posted here on StageofLife.com and on our Instagram and Twitter pages.
  • We will post the winning and runner-up pictures here on or after the 20th of the following month.
  • Please, no foul or inappropriate language/themes/pictures.

Send your picture and caption now to enter!

Photo Contest Archive

Enter Photo ContestsExplore our Photo Contests

Aside from being an award-winning writing community, StageofLife.com hosts a bi-monthly Photo Contest for the more visually inspired.  View the winning photos, captions, and details about our past Photo Contests below, or enter our current contest today...