Love Taking Pictures?

2014 Photo Contests

How creative can you be in one photo? Enter Stage of Life's Photo Contest!

StageofLife.com Photo ContestSpring 2014 Photo Contest Theme:  Capture and share an image that represents the spirit of spring.  We want to see photos that symbolize or illustrate growth, change or awakening.   Be creative in your vision, and tell us a "spring story" through your photo.

Caption:  Please include a creative caption that describes the photo...after all...we are a writing, reading and blogging community here at StageofLife.com!

Deadline:  All photos for this photo contests must be submitted by June 30th, 2014 midnight Pacific Time (US)

Submissions
:
  1. Photo Contest Mascot - the StageofLife.com office pugYou can submit up to two photos in four ways:
    1. Email your photo and captions to photocontest@stageoflife.com 
    2. Tweet your submission and caption to @stageoflife
    3. Post your photo and caption via Instagram to @mystageoflife
    4. Post your photo and caption on the Stage of Life Facebook page
  2. Your photo caption should be written in the body of the email, Tweet, or Instragram post to which you attach your photo
  3. Follow us on Instagram (@mystageoflife) for inspiration, updates, and other miscellaneous photos!

Instagram

Guidelines & Prizes:
  • First place winner will receive a $25 credit to use from StageofLife.com's photo contest sponsor, Snapfish by HP — where you can print your digital photos and create customized gifts using your favorite photos.  Snapfish by HP should be your first and only stop for great photo deals and photo gifts!
  • Must be 14 to enter photo contest.
  • If you are pictured in the photo and win, we will ask for your permission to publicly post the photo here on the Photo Contest section of Photo Contest Sponsor - Snapfish by HPStageofLife.com
  • Have fun with this.  Be creative!  Remember, a picture is worth 1,000 words!
  • The top 3 pictures will be selected at the end of the thirty day period and notified via email and posted here on StageofLife.com and on our Instagram and Twitter pages.
  • We will post the winning and runner-up pictures here on or after the 20th of the following month.
  • Please, no foul or inappropriate language/themes/pictures.

Send your picture and caption now to enter!

Photo Contest Archive

Enter Photo Contests on StageofLife.comExplore our Photo Contests

Aside from being an award-winning writing community, StageofLife.com hosts a bi-monthly Photo Contest for the more visually inspired.  View the winning photos, captions, and details about our past Photo Contests below, or enter our current contest today...