Featured Travel Offer

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Disney Cruise Line vacations

Disney Cruise Line
12/31/2014
Use Code: Call 1-866-634-6185 and mention code STAGE OF LIFE
Discover the Magic and Wonder of Disney at sea!
Call for cruise details and inquire about special offers that may be available at the time of your booking or sailing.

10% discount on your next hotel stay with Motel 6

Motel 6
12/31/2014
Use Code: CP545689
Find discount motels at over 1100 locations from the Motel 6
Call 1-800-4MOTEL6 or visit link. Use promo code.

Save up to 25% off your rental car every time you rent with Budget

Budget Rental Car
12/31/2014
Use Code: # R038400
Save money on your car rentals including sedans, trucks, SUV's and more from Budget
Simply mention your Budget Corporate Discount (BCD) # R038400 when making your car reservations.

All Cruise and Travel Discounts

Save up to 20% on your next car rental

Alamo
12/31/2014
Use Code: Use Link
Drive Happy®
Use link to redeem offer. See booking site for terms and conditions

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on AMA Waterways vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

AmaWaterways
12/31/2014
On-Board Elegance & Sight Seeing!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward plus special monthly bonus offers when available at the Aruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino

Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris
12/31/2014
Enjoy your premier Aruba vacation accommodations at the Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino!
Call for vacation pricing and details.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Atlantis Resorts Bahamas vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Atlantis Paradise Island
12/31/2014
Luxury Bahamas resort and hotel featuring spa, casino, water park, marine habitat and more!
Call for vacation details

Save up to 25% off your car rental

Avis
12/31/2014
Use Code: # X366300
Book low rates online and reserve a rental car with your Avis discount code!
Mention your Avis Worldwide Discount #X366300 when making a reservation. Take advantage of extra offers and upgrades through the link too!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Azamara Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Azamara Club Cruises
12/31/2014
Experience Destination Immersion with longer stays, more overnights and night life!
Azamara is the new, deluxe cruise experience for discerning travelers who long to reach out-of-the-ordinary destinations and indulge in amenities and service unparalleled on the high seas.

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at participating locations when you travel

Baymont Inn & Suites
12/31/2014
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Baymont Inn & Suites® exceptional service with a wide range of popular amenities, at an affordable price offered nationwide
Book online or call 1-800-980-1679 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward at Beaches Resort vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Beaches Resorts
12/31/2014
The ultimate all inclusive family vacation resort!
Call for resort details and inquire about special offers that may be available at the time of your booking or vacation travel.

Budget Rental Car
12/31/2014
Use Code: # R038400

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward plus special offers and upgrades when available

Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa
12/31/2014
Use Code: Call 1-866-634-6185 and mention codes STAGE OF LIFE
The finest of Bermuda Resorts and Hotels!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Caribbean vacation to Casa Marina Resort, plus this upgrades and offers if available.

Casa Marina Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
12/31/2014
Nestled on the beach of the Florida Keys, this luxury hotel provides the perfect getaway!
Come to the "house by the sea" enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by graceful palms.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Celebrity Cruises PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Celebrity
12/31/2014
Celebrity Cruises represents modern luxury in cruising, through beautiful cruise ships and top-of-the-line cruise travel amenities!

Save up to 25% when you book and pay in advance

Country Inns & Suites
12/31/2014
Use Code: Use link
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, guests will always find a warm welcome from our incredible staff at over 500 locations worldwide. Our property locations feature residential architecture and interiors to give our guests the feeling of home!
See link landing page for more details. Also check out Country Inn & Suites special deals on amusement park tickets and more.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on a Mexico vaction to The Cozumel Palace, plus additional upgrades and offers if available.

Cozumel Palace
12/31/2014
Enjoy now in one of the best all inclusive resorts in Cozumel near to Cancun!
The Cozumel Palace is located in the heart of Cozumel Island on the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Book your Mexico escape today and receive a 5% vacation reward.

Receive a 5% Stage of Life vacation reward on your next cruise or resort vacation. Call 1-866-634-6185 for cruise and resort options

Cruise & Vacation Perks
12/31/2014
Use Code: STAGE OF LIFE
Amazing cruise, resort and vacation packages!
Ask about any available special monthly bonus offers, upgrades, ship-board credits or other exciting travel perks based on the cruise or resort you select. Visit the link for more details or call toll free 1-866-634-6185

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Crystal Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Crystal Cruises
12/31/2014
Experience Unparalleled Luxury on a Crystal Cruise!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Cundard Cruisers, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Cunard
12/31/2014
The Most Famous Ocean Liner in the World!

Days Inn
12/31/2014
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-268-2195 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The best value under the Sun. Days Inns Worldwide was founded on the basic principles of friendly, courteous service and clean comfortable rooms.
“Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Get the best price on your Walt Disney World Vacation Package... Guaranteed!

Destinations Florida
12/31/2014
Use Code: Use Link
Destinations In Florida is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner travel agency specializing in Disney and Universal Orlando Vacations as well as Disney, Royal Caribbean and Carnival Cruises.
No code needed. Fill out the Get a Quote form for pricing and information on your Walt Disney World vacation

Disney Cruise Line
12/31/2014

Dream Hotels
12/31/2014
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-364-6176 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The Dream® Hotels brand is an upscale, full service, lifestyle hotel brand

Get discount theme park tickets to Dutch Wonderland!

Dutch Wonderland
12/31/2014
Use Code: Username: 148STOL and Password: Duke1
An amusement park for children located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Visit link and login using the Username: 148STOL and Password: Duke1 to buy and print your discounted eTickets. You can now log into your own Dutch Wonderland site to purchase tickets at a substantial savings off regular admission prices. This online benefit program offers not only substantial savings, but allows you to "print and go" so you have your ticket in hand when you get to the park with no waiting in the line to purchase tickets.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on El Dorado Resort Mexico vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

El Dorado Resorts / AZUL Hotels
12/31/2014
Do Something You'll Never Forget!

10% off a "Go Play Golf" gift card and play over 4,000 golf courses

Go Play Golf
12/31/2014
Use Code: SOL10
The only golf gift card good for green fees and lessons at thousands of golf courses across the US and Canada!
Use promo code at checkout. Some exclusions may apply.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana vacation, PLUS get special offers when available

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana
12/31/2014
Thrilling gaming action in the biggest and best casino around, exhilarating nightlife, tantalizing culinary options, and rooms worth tweeting about, all infused with our legendary rock and roll vibe? Delivered. This is Hard Rock after all.

Hawthorn Suites
12/31/2014
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-221-5816 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The all-suites, extended stay hotel brand takes pride in being a home-away-from-home. All Hawthorn Suites hotels feature studio, one-and-two-bedroom suites and offer complimentary hot breakfast buffet, daily newspaper, meeting space, p

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Hilton Resort vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Hilton
12/31/2014
Explore some of the most exotic locales on Earth on with Hilton

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Holland America cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Holland America
12/31/2014
Experience the World with Holland America!

Save up to 40% off last minute fares with low Hotwire Hot-Rates!

Hotwire.com
12/31/2014
Use Code: No code necessary
Find cheap and discount travel deals, flights and hotels that meet your budget.
Some restrictions may apply

Howard Johnson
12/31/2014
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-769-0939 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
Go Anywhere. Stay Here. We’ve gone from 28 flavors of ice cream to over 475 flavors of hotels.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Hyatt vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Hyatt Regency
12/31/2014
Use Code: STAGE OF LIFE
There’s always something happening at Hyatt Regency Hotels, from the world’s largest conventions and events, to weddings and family vacations.
Call 1-866-634-6185 and mention code STAGE OF LIFE for the vacation reward when booking your trip. Inquire about special Hyatt offers and upgrades.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Hyatt Hawaii vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
12/31/2014
Explore Honolulu's premier Waikiki Beach hotel resort!
Call for vacation details and options

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward plus get special offers and upgrades when available.

Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach
12/31/2014
Marriott's signature hospitality in a Kauai hotel!

Knights Inn
12/31/2014
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-682-1071 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
Every Knight, Just Right®. At Knights Inn we pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations through friendly service and exceptional value

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward plus special monthly bonus offers when available at Loews Miami Beach Hotel

Loews Miami Beach
12/31/2014
Loews Miami Beach Hotel, where value is the new luxury!
Located in the heart of South Beach on the glittering Atlantic Ocean, the Loews Miami Beach Hotel offers fashionable surroundings that are a contemporary mix of comfort and creativity.

Breakfast Is On Us - at Marriotts of California!

Marriott
8/18/2014
Use Code: S4B
With more than 3,700 hotels in 74 countries and 15 brands, Marriott has something for every type of traveler, and prices to match. Its family of brands includes Courtyard by Marriott, Renaissance Hotels, JW by Marriott, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Marriott Hotels, and others.
Code: S4B; Booking Ends: 08/18/14; Participating Brands: Marriott; Destinations: SEE LANDING PAGE FOR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS.

Microtel Inn & Suites
12/31/2014
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-330-8712 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
This award-winning brand offers free local and long distance phone calls within the continental U.S., free wireless high-speed Internet access, and other great perks!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward at the Moon Palace, plus special upgrades and offers when available

Moon Palace Golf Resort and Spa
12/31/2014
Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, one of the best all inclusive resorts in Cancun near to Riviera Maya!
Book your vacation and mention code STAGE OF LIFE to qualify for a vacation reward and other special offers.

Motel 6
12/31/2014
Use Code: CP545689

Save up to 20% on your next car rental

National Car Rental
12/31/2014
Use Code: Use Link
Rent your next car with National Car Rental!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Norwegian Cruise Line sailings, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

NCL
12/31/2014
Climb Aboard & Sail On Your Perfect Cruise!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward at Nickelodeon Suites Reort vacations, PLUS get special offers when available

Nickelodeon Suites Resorts
12/31/2014
Nickelodeon Suites Resort is an exciting Nicked-out family vacation resort hotel in Orlando, Florida!
Call for details and vacation options

Night Hotels
12/31/2014
The Night® brand is an “affordably chic” hotel serving primary and secondary markets in densely populated cities.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Oceania Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Oceania
12/31/2014
Explore the World in Unsurpassed Comfort, Style & Luxury!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Hawaii vacation to Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort, Maui

Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort, Maui
12/31/2014
Outrigger Aina Nalu is an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina Town!
Located in the heart of Lahaina Town and set on 9 lush acres, this resort is close to an array of fine restaurants, colorful art galleries and night life.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Princess Cruise Lines, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Princess
12/31/2014
Princess Cruises lets you experience the destinations of your dreams!
As cruise destination experts, our experience and meticulous planning have earned us "Best Cruise Line Itineraries" for seven years running in a survey of travel agents for Recommend magazine. Cruise with us and you can be sure to experience the best of each region you visit, no matter which of our over 100 itineraries to more than 300 ports you choose. Compared to a land vacation, a cruise with Princess provides a great value for your vacation dollars. Your fare not only includes the comfortable accommodations of your well-appointed stateroom, but also many of our fresh dining options, dazzling entertainment and access to our health and wellness facilities.

Ramada Hotels
12/31/2014
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-462-8035 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
This is an exciting time for Ramada Worldwide, Inc. as the brand now offers over 1,000 hotel locations throughout the world.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Regent Seven Seas Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Regent Seven Seas
12/31/2014
The Most All-Inclusive Cruise Line!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next vacation to the Casa Marina Resort, plus get special offers and upgrades if available.

RIU Bachata
12/31/2014
The beautiful all-inclusive Riu Bachata is an extraordinary getaway on the spectacular shores of Maimon Bay!
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic – Beautiful Riu Bachata offers an extraordinary get away on the sparkling shores of Maimon Bay.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Royal Caribbean International cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Royal Caribbean International
12/31/2014
Royal Caribbean International offers amazing cruise deals to some of the most sought-after destinations in the world!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Sandals Resort vacation, PLUS special upgrades and offers if available

Sandals Luxury Resorts
12/31/2014
Stay at Sandals all inclusive Caribbean resorts and enjoy unlimited premium brand drinks, scuba diving, championship golf and more!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on a luxury cruise from Silversea, plus receive special offers and upgrades when available.

Silversea
12/31/2014
The ultimate luxury cruise!

Super 8
12/31/2014
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-889-9706 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
With more than 2,000 motels throughout North America, chances are that somewhere between where you are and where you are going, there’s a Super 8®. See you along the way.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on any of the amazing Tauck Tours adventure packages

Tauck Tours
12/31/2014
85 Years As The Premier Name In Travel!
Call for details on the many tour packages available.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Ritz-Carlton vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

The Ritz-Carlton
12/31/2014
Discover The Ritz-Carlton luxury hotels and resorts in the world's premier destinations. Our luxury resorts and hotels deliver unmatched experiences with lavish accommodations.
Call for Ritz-Carlton vacation details.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Trafalgar vacations, PLUS receive special offers and upgrades when available!

Trafalgar
12/31/2014
Trafalgar is your key to travelling like an insider!

Travelodge
12/31/2014
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-545-5545 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
For travelers on a tight budget who love to discover their world without having to spend a lot, Travelodge® is the perfect crash pad when you want to soak up life.

TRYP
12/31/2014
TRYP is an upper-midscale brand which features select-service that uniquely caters to leisure travelers with accommodations suited for different travel needs and preferences

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Universal Orlando Resort vacation, PLUS get special upgrades and offers when available!

Universal Orlando Resorts
12/31/2014
Where the excitement of Universal Studios comes to life. Book your next Orlando family vacation with us!
Call for vacation details and options

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Viking River Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Viking River Cruises
12/31/2014
The world's most award-winning river cruise line. Remarkable value, inspiring destinations and the newest ships!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Walt Disney World Vacation

Walt Disney World Resorts
12/31/2014
Come and enjoy the magic of Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL!
Call for Walt Disney Resort vacation package pricing and details.

Wingate By Wyndham
12/31/2014
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-877-202-8814 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
Wingate By Wyndham® hotels are built for business offering oversized guest rooms each with free high-speed wired and wireless Internet access at over 150 locations

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at 15 hotel brands representing over 7,000 hotels

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
12/31/2014
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-866-854-1604 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an innovative, upscale hotel brand with nearly 100 properties located in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean and Mexico

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Yachts of Seabourn, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Yachts of Seabourn
12/31/2014
Seabourn Cruise Line offers unique, luxury cruise vacations featuring ports of call around the globe with service consistently ranked best of the best.
Call for cruise details and inquire about special offers that may be available at the time of your booking or vacation travel.

Welcome to My Life Travel

Travel and cruise discountsAs a Stage of Life member, writer, or reader, we've lined up some great partnerships with travel, cruise, car rental and hotel partners to help you and your family save money on your next big (or small) trip.  From extended vacations to weekend getaways to business trips, be sure to check our My Life Travel page for all of your cruise, resort and travel upgrades, ship credits, discounts and specials.

NOTE:  Our travel partner, Cruise & Vacation Perks, has exclusive and aggressive monthly travel offers for Stage of Life users.  Click here for the exclusive monthly travel specials.