Stage of Life Member Benefits

Stage of Life discountsMember Discounts:  Save 5% to 50%

Welcome to My Life Rewards®.  This is the free benefit saving you 5% to 50% off everyday purchases for the teachers, students, writers, bloggers and readers using StageofLife.com.  These coupons and promo codes are an extension of our financial literacy mission to help people save money through every stage of their life.  Thank-you to all of the companies who work directly with us to support the educational mission of StageofLife.com.

gift card discount at SpaWeek
15% off
Get discount link below

25% off online orders
Get code below

Up to 20% off
Get discount link below
Applebee's gift card discounts
8% off gift cards
Get discount link below

Featured Offers

8% discount on Applebee's gift cards!

Applebee’s
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use link
There's no place like the neighborhood!
Use link. Discount applied at checkout. See site for Terms and Conditions

8% discount on IHOP gift cards!

IHOP
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use link
IHOP restaurant offers pancakes, crepes, waffles, eggs and more!

Save 5% to 20% off the web price on Lenovo's entire product line

Lenovo
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use link - discount is already applied on membership website
Find the right laptop, desktop & netbook for all your computing needs - no matter your stage of life. Configure your perfect laptop today online - our members get up to 20% off.
As a special member, you receive discounts on Lenovo's entire product line. This includes savings from 5% to 20% off the web price on a variety of top products such as ThinkPad and IdeaPad laptops, and IdeaCentre desktops. If you need a new laptop or computer, you'll want to take advantage of this members-only discount. Lenovo discount for Stage of Life members up to 20% off Free Shipping on all web orders 21 day price protection & Best Price Guarantee more...

10% discount on your next hotel stay with Motel 6

Motel 6
12/31/2015
Use Code: CP545689
Find discount motels at over 1100 locations from the Motel 6
Call 1-800-4MOTEL6 or visit link. Use promo code.

Shop now and save $60 off $150 or $25 off $75 at New York & Company

New York & Company
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print Coupon
From beautiful wear-to-work collections to perfectly fitting pants, New York & Company offers women fashion & accessories that are feminine, polished and always on trend…all, at amazing value! Save $60 off purchases of $150 or more OR $25 off purchases for $75 or more in stores and online. To redeem in stores, follow link to print coupon. To redeem online, apply promo codes at checkout. Exclusions may apply.
In-store coupon. Follow link to print coupon. Exclusions may apply.

25% off regular price menu items when you order online at PapaJohns.com

Papa John's
12/31/2015
Use Code: STAGE25
Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.
Online offer only. Use promo code STAGE25 in the promo code box found at the top of the Order page (before you go into the check-out process). Offer good for a limited time at participating U.S. Papa John's restaurants. Not valid with any other discounts. Additional toppings extra. Limited delivery area. Valid for delivery and carryout. Customer responsible for applicable taxes. Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska.

15% off Spa & Wellness Gift Cards by Spa Week

Spa Week
12/31/2015
Use Code: STAGEOFLIFE
The Spa & Wellness Gift Card is the perfect way to put yourself and your loved ones on the path to personal wellness. The ideal gift for every occasion, when you receive a Spa & Wellness Gift Card, your choices are endless (and it’s hard to go wrong!) as the card is accepted at over 8,000 spa and wellness facilities across the US, Canada and Puerto Rico, never expires and has no added fees. Treat yourself, friends or loved ones to some much-needed and well-deserved relaxation with a soothing massage, facial, or manicure—even attend a yoga class! Visit us today at www.spaweek.com to find the perfect spa experience or wellness retreat near you.
Spa & Wellness Gift Cards by Spa Week's are valid year-round at over 7,500 spas and wellness facilities across North America. This includes all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Use coupon code at checkout. Exclusions may apply.

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at 15 hotel brands representing over 7,000 hotels

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
12/31/2015
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an innovative, upscale hotel brand with nearly 100 properties located in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean and Mexico
Book online or call 1-866-854-1604 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

View All of the My Life Rewards Deals

20% off your entire order

1-800-flowers.com
12/31/2015
Use Code: STAGE22
Order flowers, roses, and gift baskets online & send same day flower delivery for birthdays and anniversaries from trusted florist 1-800-Flowers.com
Some exclusions will apply. Not valid on gift cards.

10% off ANY service

AAMCO
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print Coupon
The experts in transmissions, car A/C, brakes service, clutch repair and more.
Print coupon. See coupon for offer restrictions

Free* ADT monitored home alarm system ($850 value) with a one-time $99 installation charge and purchase of alarm monitoring services

Absolute Security of America – ADT Authorized Dealer
12/31/2015
Use Code: STAGE OF LIFE
Find home security and home surveillance products from ADT. Get expert advice, a home security review, and home security products!
Additional bonus offer will be available when you call 1.866.836.3482 or visit link for complete details

10% Off $100 or 15% Off $300 or More at Acehardware.com

Ace Hardware
7/1/2015
Use Code: SPRING2015
Let Ace Hardware provide you with great hardware products and advice from our official online home.
Use promo code at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Offer good online at acehardware.com only. Free Pickup At Your Neighborhood Ace.

$10 off a Total Comfort Tune Up on your Heating or Air Conditioning System

Aire Serv
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print Coupon
Aire Serv professionals are experts in air conditioner repair, heating repair & furnace repair.
Print coupon. See coupon for details. To find the nearest operator and schedule your service, visit www.aireserv.com or call 1-800-868-5217. Must present coupon. This offer currently good for service in the U.S. only.

Save up to 20% on your next car rental

Alamo
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use Link
Drive Happy®
Use link to redeem offer. See booking site for terms and conditions

Save 25% on all orders of posters, art, photography and more at AllPosters.com!

AllPosters.com
5/31/2015
Use Code: FLOWER25
Over 500000 Posters & Art Prints, Movie Posters, Vintage Posters, Motivational Posters & more. Value Framing, Fast Delivery, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Use promo code at check-out. Some restrictions may apply.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on AMA Waterways vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

AmaWaterways
12/31/2015
Use Code: Call 1-866-634-6185 and mention code STAGE OF LIFE
On-Board Elegance & Sight Seeing!
Call for cruise details and inquire about special offers that may be available at the time of your booking or sailing.

Free shipping on $35+ at Amazon.com

Amazon.com
12/31/2015
Use Code: No code needed
Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items
Spend more than $35 on Amazon and qualify for free shipping. Use link and see site for details.

15% discount at all Americas Best Value Inn locations nationwide

Americas Best Value Inn
12/31/2015
Use Code: Call (888) 315-2378 and use code SOL
Americas Best Value Inns is a family of 1000 Inns, Suites, Hotels in North America. We strive to provide every guest with exceptional comfort at an affordable price.
Discount only available by either booking via the link provided or calling (888) 315-2378 and use code "SOL"

Save 25% on all orders of art, prints, posters, fine art, decorative and more at Art.com!

Art.com
5/31/2015
Use Code: TULIP25
Find any Poster, Art Print, Framed Art or Original Art at Great Prices. All Posters and Custom Framing 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, Fast Delivery.
Use code at checkout. Exclusions may apply.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward plus special monthly bonus offers when available at the Aruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino

Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris
12/31/2015
Enjoy your premier Aruba vacation accommodations at the Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino!
Call for vacation pricing and details.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Atlantis Resorts Bahamas vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Atlantis Paradise Island
12/31/2015
Luxury Bahamas resort and hotel featuring spa, casino, water park, marine habitat and more!
Call for vacation details

$20 off orders over $399 + FREE SHIPPING

Auto Parts Warehouse
12/31/2015
Use Code: 2EAPWAFF8
We have the largest online inventory of Performance & Replacement Auto Parts; over 1 million in fact! All of which are sold at with a lowest price guarantee. So you know that you’re running with the big boys.
Use coupon code at checkout. Exclusions may apply.

Save up to 25% off your car rental

Avis
12/31/2015
Use Code: # X366300
Book low rates online and reserve a rental car with your Avis discount code!
Mention your Avis Worldwide Discount #X366300 when making a reservation. Take advantage of extra offers and upgrades through the link too!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Azamara Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Azamara Club Cruises
12/31/2015
Experience Destination Immersion with longer stays, more overnights and night life!
Azamara is the new, deluxe cruise experience for discerning travelers who long to reach out-of-the-ordinary destinations and indulge in amenities and service unparalleled on the high seas.

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at participating locations when you travel

Baymont Inn & Suites
12/31/2015
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Baymont Inn & Suites® exceptional service with a wide range of popular amenities, at an affordable price offered nationwide
Book online or call 1-800-980-1679 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward at Beaches Resort vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Beaches Resorts
12/31/2015
The ultimate all inclusive family vacation resort!
Call for resort details and inquire about special offers that may be available at the time of your booking or vacation travel.

FREE hearing screenings, PLUS 20% off all Beltone hearing aid products

Beltone
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print coupon
Beltone hearing aids feature the latest digital technology for clear sound, and a virtually invisible appearance
See coupon for terms

Save $200 on custom book printing at BookBaby.com when you make 100 printed books or more.

BookBaby
12/31/2015
Use Code: PRINT200
BookBaby digitally distributes the works of independent authors, poets, memoirists and publishers, making their eBooks available to all major digital retailers.

Save up to 25% off your rental car every time you rent with Budget

Budget Rental Car
12/31/2015
Use Code: # R038400
Save money on your car rentals including sedans, trucks, SUV's and more from Budget
Simply mention your Budget Corporate Discount (BCD) # R038400 when making your car reservations.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward plus special offers and upgrades when available

Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa
12/31/2015
Use Code: Call 1-866-634-6185 and mention codes STAGE OF LIFE
The finest of Bermuda Resorts and Hotels!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Caribbean vacation to Casa Marina Resort, plus this upgrades and offers if available.

Casa Marina Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
12/31/2015
Nestled on the beach of the Florida Keys, this luxury hotel provides the perfect getaway!
Come to the "house by the sea" enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by graceful palms.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Celebrity Cruises PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Celebrity
12/31/2015
Celebrity Cruises represents modern luxury in cruising, through beautiful cruise ships and top-of-the-line cruise travel amenities!

Save up to 25% when you book and pay in advance

Country Inns & Suites
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use link
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, guests will always find a warm welcome from our incredible staff at over 500 locations worldwide. Our property locations feature residential architecture and interiors to give our guests the feeling of home!
See link landing page for more details. Also check out Country Inn & Suites special deals on amusement park tickets and more.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on a Mexico vaction to The Cozumel Palace, plus additional upgrades and offers if available.

Cozumel Palace
12/31/2015
Enjoy now in one of the best all inclusive resorts in Cozumel near to Cancun!
The Cozumel Palace is located in the heart of Cozumel Island on the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Book your Mexico escape today and receive a 5% vacation reward.

Receive a 5% Stage of Life vacation reward on your next cruise or resort vacation. Call 1-866-634-6185 for cruise and resort options

Cruise & Vacation Perks
12/31/2015
Use Code: STAGE OF LIFE
Amazing cruise, resort and vacation packages!
Ask about any available special monthly bonus offers, upgrades, ship-board credits or other exciting travel perks based on the cruise or resort you select. Visit the link for more details or call toll free 1-866-634-6185

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Crystal Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Crystal Cruises
12/31/2015
Experience Unparalleled Luxury on a Crystal Cruise!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Cundard Cruisers, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Cunard
12/31/2015
The Most Famous Ocean Liner in the World!

20% off any order with code CWMAY15 at Curtainworks

Curtainworks
5/31/2015
Use Code: CWMAY15
Introduced in 2009, Curtainworks.com is your source for a wide variety of ready-made curtains at competitive prices that makes it easy and affordable to create a fresh look and feel in your room.
Use coupon code at checkout. Some exclusions may apply.

Days Inn
12/31/2015
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-268-2195 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The best value under the Sun. Days Inns Worldwide was founded on the basic principles of friendly, courteous service and clean comfortable rooms.
“Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Get the best price on your Walt Disney World Vacation Package... Guaranteed!

Destinations Florida
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use Link
Destinations In Florida is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner travel agency specializing in Disney and Universal Orlando Vacations as well as Disney, Royal Caribbean and Carnival Cruises.
No code needed. Fill out the Get a Quote form for pricing and information on your Walt Disney World vacation

Save 15% on all orders with promo code at DiaperDude.com

Diaper Dude
6/30/2015
Use Code: DDLS15
Diaper Dude is a lifestyle and a brand that was born from the idea that fatherhood doesn’t have to be complicated or un-cool. Diaper Dude is the stylish Diaper Bag for Dads & Moms!
Use code at check out. Some exclusions may apply.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Disney Cruise Line vacations

Disney Cruise Line
12/31/2015
Discover the Magic and Wonder of Disney at sea!

Dream Hotels
12/31/2015
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-364-6176 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The Dream® Hotels brand is an upscale, full service, lifestyle hotel brand

20% off Regular Price of Any One Item

Dunham's Sports
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print Coupon
Sports equipment retailer
Print coupon. See coupon for terms and conditions. Exclusions apply.

Get discount theme park tickets to Dutch Wonderland!

Dutch Wonderland
12/31/2015
Use Code: Username: 148STOL and Password: Duke1
An amusement park for children located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Visit link and login using the Username: 148STOL and Password: Duke1 to buy and print your discounted eTickets. You can now log into your own Dutch Wonderland site to purchase tickets at a substantial savings off regular admission prices. This online benefit program offers not only substantial savings, but allows you to "print and go" so you have your ticket in hand when you get to the park with no waiting in the line to purchase tickets.

Purchase textbooks at student discounts - 10% off!

eBooks.com
12/31/2015
Use Code: student$savecp
eBooks.com is the web's most popular digital book store with the largest range of contemporary ebooks from the world's leading publishers
Follow link to redeem offer. Exclusions may apply.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on El Dorado Resort Mexico vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

El Dorado Resorts / AZUL Hotels
12/31/2015
Do Something You'll Never Forget!

Save $5 On Your Next Order

Everlast
12/31/2015
Use Code: SAVE5
The preeminent brand in boxing since 1910, Everlast is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, licensing and marketing of authentic boxing, mixed martial arts and fitness related sporting goods equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories.
Save $5 instantly! No minimum order required. Use code SAVE5 at checkout.

Take 15% Off Your Entire Order at EXPRESS with code 9052

EXPRESS
5/31/2015
Use Code: 9052
Be a trendsetter with the latest in women's and men's clothing from Express. Shop Jeans, Shirts, Tops, Dresses and Accessories for women and men
May only! Use code 9052 at checkout. Exclusions may apply.

20% off your entire order of regularly priced floral and gift items.

FromYouFlowers.com
12/31/2015
Use Code: 40W
Same Day Flowers! Considered the 'Best Value' Online Florist.
Call (800) 838-8853 and mention the promo code. Some exclusions may apply.

The Gerber Life Grow-Up® Plan - Apply now and receive a Free gift

Gerber Life Insurance
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use Link
Since1967, Gerber Life Insurance Company has provided quality life insurance, especially for young families on a limited budget.
Follow link for offer.

$25 off any home or auto glass repair or replacement service over $100.

Glass Doctor
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print Coupon
Window repair, auto glass & windshield replacement, storefront emergency service. Improve your home with energy efficient windows, glass shower doors and more
Print coupon. See coupon for details. Call 1-866-838-4527 to book your service. Offer good in U.S only.

10% off a "Go Play Golf" gift card and play over 4,000 golf courses

Go Play Golf
12/31/2015
Use Code: SOL10
The only golf gift card good for green fees and lessons at thousands of golf courses across the US and Canada!
Use promo code at checkout. Some exclusions may apply.

8% off single item $89 or more with code GC0889 at GuitarCenter.com

Guitar Center
6/1/2015
Use Code: GC0889
Guitar Center, the world’s largest musical instrument retailer, sells directly to online shoppers at GuitarCenter.com
Only valid on select items.

Hawthorn Suites
12/31/2015
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-221-5816 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
The all-suites, extended stay hotel brand takes pride in being a home-away-from-home. All Hawthorn Suites hotels feature studio, one-and-two-bedroom suites and offer complimentary hot breakfast buffet, daily newspaper, meeting space, p

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Hilton Resort vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Hilton
12/31/2015
Explore some of the most exotic locales on Earth on with Hilton

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Holland America cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Holland America
12/31/2015
Experience the World with Holland America!

Today's instant offer special at HomeDepot.com! See today's instant, online only savings item, while supplies last.

Home Depot
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use link
Find everything you need for your home or small business project
Use link to view the daily offer. This is an instant, online only savings item - good while supplies last.

Save up to 40% off last minute fares with low Hotwire Hot-Rates!

Hotwire.com
12/31/2015
Use Code: No code necessary
Find cheap and discount travel deals, flights and hotels that meet your budget.
Some restrictions may apply

Howard Johnson
12/31/2015
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-769-0939 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
Go Anywhere. Stay Here. We’ve gone from 28 flavors of ice cream to over 475 flavors of hotels.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Hyatt vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Hyatt Regency
12/31/2015
Use Code: STAGE OF LIFE
There’s always something happening at Hyatt Regency Hotels, from the world’s largest conventions and events, to weddings and family vacations.
Call 1-866-634-6185 and mention code STAGE OF LIFE for the vacation reward when booking your trip. Inquire about special Hyatt offers and upgrades.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Hyatt Hawaii vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
12/31/2015
Explore Honolulu's premier Waikiki Beach hotel resort!
Call for vacation details and options

Small Business Owners: SAVE UP TO 70% ON AN ARRAY OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES

Internet and Telecomm Discounts
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use link
CrosStar Network Solutions provides members with customized telecommunications solutions with over 120 telecom providers (including nearly every major carrier). In addition to their consultative, carrier-neutral approach to helping you find the best carriers that fit your business, you will experience significant savings on services your business uses each and every day.
As a member of Stage of Life you will receive discounts on: Internet Access, Cloud Hosting Solutions, Local & Long Distance Calling, Toll Free, International Services, VOIP & Hosted IP systems, and Hardware and Services

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward plus get special offers and upgrades when available.

Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach
12/31/2015
Marriott's signature hospitality in a Kauai hotel!

Knights Inn
12/31/2015
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-682-1071 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
Every Knight, Just Right®. At Knights Inn we pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations through friendly service and exceptional value

Save up to $30 per ticket off gate ticket prices at Knott's Berry Farm!

Knott's Berry Farm
12/31/2015
Use Code: NAmer1516
Discover California's best amusement park for a day of thrills, adventures, and family fun! Come visit Knott's Berry Farm today for a fun-filled time!
Visit www.knotts.com, enter the Knott's promo code provided with this offer in the top right corner under the shopping cart, and purchase your discounted tickets prices. Purchases may be subject to an online processing fee.

Lenovo
12/31/2015

Special offer for our members: Get LifeLock membership at 10% off plus 2 months free!

LifeLock
12/31/2015
Use Code: M1SOL
Identity thieves want it all. Your finances. Your credit. Your good name. Protect what yours with LifeLock—the leader in identity theft protection.
Enroll today. Discount represents two months free included with purchase of annual plan. Valid for first year only.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward plus special monthly bonus offers when available at Loews Miami Beach Hotel

Loews Miami Beach
12/31/2015
Loews Miami Beach Hotel, where value is the new luxury!
Located in the heart of South Beach on the glittering Atlantic Ocean, the Loews Miami Beach Hotel offers fashionable surroundings that are a contemporary mix of comfort and creativity.

Book early + save up to 10% on great NYC Marriott locations

Marriott
5/31/2015
Use Code: ADV
With more than 3,700 hotels in 74 countries and 15 brands, Marriott has something for every type of traveler, and prices to match. Its family of brands includes Courtyard by Marriott, Renaissance Hotels, JW by Marriott, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Marriott Hotels, and others.
Code: ADV; Booking Ends: 5/31/15; Participating Brands: Participating Brands: Marriott, JW Hotels, Renaissance Destinations: New York. SEE LANDING PAGE FOR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS

Microtel Inn & Suites
12/31/2015
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-330-8712 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
This award-winning brand offers free local and long distance phone calls within the continental U.S., free wireless high-speed Internet access, and other great perks!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward at the Moon Palace, plus special upgrades and offers when available

Moon Palace Golf Resort and Spa
12/31/2015
Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, one of the best all inclusive resorts in Cancun near to Riviera Maya!
Book your vacation and mention code STAGE OF LIFE to qualify for a vacation reward and other special offers.

Motel 6
12/31/2015
Use Code: CP545689

$10 off any appliance repair over $100

Mr. Appliance
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print Coupon
Mr. Appliance is a full service appliance repair company that specializes in home appliance repair & commercial appliance repair
Print coupon. See coupon for details. This offer currently applies to service in U.S only.

$25 off any electrical service of $100 or more

Mr. Electric
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print Coupon
The professional electricians at Mr. Electric serve residential and commercial customers throughout the US and Canada by delivering the most comprehensive electrical services including installation, upgrade, and electrical repair solutions.
Print coupon. See coupon for details. Offer currently applies to service in U.S only.

$25 off any plumbing service

Mr. Rooter
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print Coupon
Mr. Rooter Plumbing provides nationwide plumbing repair services available 24 hours a day, including shower repair, drain cleaning, water heater repair, and more
Print coupon. See coupon for details. Must present coupon. Offer valid in U.S only.

Free Ground Shipping with $50 Purchase

Nascar.com
12/31/2015
Use Code: NASCAR
The store for all things NASCAR
Receive free ground shipping on orders of $50 or more at NASCAR.com Online Superstore. Simply add $50 of qualifying product in your shopping cart and use the promotion code. Standard Ground Shipping (domestic) will automatically be applied to your order. This offer is only valid for orders shipped within the continental U.S. Offer is not applicable to orders placed through Group Sales. Offer only applies to Domestic Ground shipping. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

Save up to 20% on your next car rental

National Car Rental
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use Link
Rent your next car with National Car Rental!

Free Ground Shipping on U.S. orders over $50 at NBAStore.com

NBAStore.com
12/31/2015
Use Code: NBA50
Shop all the NBA Teams wear and NBA Basketball Jerseys
Enter promo code NBA50 at checkout to receive free U.S. ground shipping on orders over $50. Offer is not applicable to orders placed through Group Sales. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or used on previously purchased merchandise. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Norwegian Cruise Line sailings, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

NCL
12/31/2015
Climb Aboard & Sail On Your Perfect Cruise!

Save up to $50 Plus Free Delivery on your first order* for Nestlé Pure Life water delivery.

Nestlé Waters
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use link or call toll free at 1-866-813-4939
Water delivery from a brand you trust. Satisfy yourself, your loyal customers and employees with the refreshing, great taste of our brand name beverages – from about $1 day – conveniently delivered to your door. Our product portfolio includes our 5-gallon water & cooler and a range of bottled water packs, sparkling beverages, tea’s and other Nestlé products.
Your favorite beverages, delivered to you. See link landing page for more details on special offer.

Save 15% orders $125+ with coupon code SPRING at Newbalance.com!

New Balance
5/31/2015
Use Code: SPRING
Premium athletic footwear and apparel meeting the needs of the everyday athlete.
Use code at checkout. Follow link to redeem offer. Exclusions may apply.

New York & Company
12/31/2015
Use Code: Promo Codes 2069 or 2070
Online offer. Use link and promo codes to redeem offer. Use code 2069 for $60 off offer and code 2070 for $25 off offer. Exclusions may apply.

New York & Company
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print Coupon

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward at Nickelodeon Suites Reort vacations, PLUS get special offers when available

Nickelodeon Suites Resorts
12/31/2015
Nickelodeon Suites Resort is an exciting Nicked-out family vacation resort hotel in Orlando, Florida!
Call for details and vacation options

Night Hotels
12/31/2015
The Night® brand is an “affordably chic” hotel serving primary and secondary markets in densely populated cities.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Oceania Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Oceania
12/31/2015
Explore the World in Unsurpassed Comfort, Style & Luxury!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Hawaii vacation to Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort, Maui

Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort, Maui
12/31/2015
Outrigger Aina Nalu is an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina Town!
Located in the heart of Lahaina Town and set on 9 lush acres, this resort is close to an array of fine restaurants, colorful art galleries and night life.

Papa John's
12/31/2015
Use Code: STAGE25
Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.

Get $20 Off $200 at PeoplesJewellers.com

PeoplesJewellers.com
12/31/2015
Use Code: PPL20AFF
Since 1919 - shope for the best fine jewelry selection of rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and watches
Use code at checkout. Some exclusions may apply.

10% off one service or repair at Precision Tune Auto Care

Precision Tune Auto Care
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print Coupon
Precision Tune Auto Care is a fast, convenient and affordable solution for all of your car repair and routine maintenance needs
Print coupon. See coupon for terms and conditions

Save 10% on VIP tickets to Sports, Theaters, NASCAR, and Concerts

Premium Seats USA
12/31/2015
Use Code: STAGESAVE
Premium Seats USA is a leading provider of tickets and VIP experiences for sports, concert, and theater across the US and Canada.
Premium Seats USA is a secondary ticket seller and is not affiliated with any box office, team, or venue. Tickets are sold at market value which reflect the cost of obtaining desirable seats for popular or sold out events. Use code at online checkout, or call toll free at 1-866-312-9295 and mention code when booking your tickets over the phone. Some exclusions may apply. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.

Hotel discounts and freebies from Priceline.com

Priceline.com
12/31/2015
Use Code: No promo code needed
Get deep discounts on hotels, flights, rental cars, vacations and cruises, OR name your own price!
Click on link to view special hotel discounts and freebies.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Princess Cruise Lines, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Princess
12/31/2015
Princess Cruises lets you experience the destinations of your dreams!
As cruise destination experts, our experience and meticulous planning have earned us "Best Cruise Line Itineraries" for seven years running in a survey of travel agents for Recommend magazine. Cruise with us and you can be sure to experience the best of each region you visit, no matter which of our over 100 itineraries to more than 300 ports you choose. Compared to a land vacation, a cruise with Princess provides a great value for your vacation dollars. Your fare not only includes the comfortable accommodations of your well-appointed stateroom, but also many of our fresh dining options, dazzling entertainment and access to our health and wellness facilities.

Ramada Hotels
12/31/2015
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
This is an exciting time for Ramada Worldwide, Inc. as the brand now offers over 1,000 hotel locations throughout the world.
Book online or call 1-800-462-8035 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Regent Seven Seas Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Regent Seven Seas
12/31/2015
The Most All-Inclusive Cruise Line!

$15 Off $75 at RiteAid.com

Rite Aid
12/31/2015
Use Code: GET15OFF
Rite Aid offers everyday products and services to help you and your family lead healthier, happier lives
Use code and link. Some exceptions may apply.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next vacation to the Casa Marina Resort, plus get special offers and upgrades if available.

RIU Bachata
12/31/2015
The beautiful all-inclusive Riu Bachata is an extraordinary getaway on the spectacular shores of Maimon Bay!
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic – Beautiful Riu Bachata offers an extraordinary get away on the sparkling shores of Maimon Bay.

Free Online Will ($50 Value)

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use Link
Rocket Lawyer makes legal services affordable, simple and available to over 100,000 people each day.
No code needed. Use link to redeem offer. Limit one free legal document per person

Free Online Power of Attorney ($50 Value) – Ensure a person you trust can look after your affairs if you are unable to.

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use Link

Free Living Will ($50 Value), don’t let others make your most important healthcare choices

Rocket Lawyer
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use Link

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Royal Caribbean International cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Royal Caribbean International
12/31/2015
Royal Caribbean International offers amazing cruise deals to some of the most sought-after destinations in the world!

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Sandals Resort vacation, PLUS special upgrades and offers if available

Sandals Luxury Resorts
12/31/2015
Stay at Sandals all inclusive Caribbean resorts and enjoy unlimited premium brand drinks, scuba diving, championship golf and more!

New members save $10 on first order of sports, concert and theater tickets with code HELLO10

ScoreBig
12/31/2015
Use Code: HELLO10
ScoreBig.com offers savings of up to 60% on NBA, MLB, NHL, NFL, College, Theater and Music tickets.
Code good for new members only. Use code at checkout. Exclusions may apply. ScoreBig.com, where you can save up to 60% on tickets nationwide!

15% off your entire order PLUS free shipping and free returns.

Shoebuy.com
12/31/2015
Use Code: No code needed. Use link to redeem offer.
Dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women, teens and children - Shoebuy.com has the world's largest collection of shoes!
Discount is applied at check-out.

Save 25% on Orders of $100+ at Shoes.com

Shoes.com
6/1/2015
Use Code: SPRING2015
Shop online at shoes.com for a great selection of shoes, boots and sandals for boys, girls, women and men with FREE SHIPPING on all orders
Some exclusions apply. Use coupon at checkout.

Free Shipping over $75 at Shop.NHL.com

Shop.NHL.com
12/31/2015
Use Code: NHL75FS
Shop.NHL.com is your official NHL online store with the largest selection of NHL licensed merchandise, clothing & gear for men, women and kids
Use code at checkout. Some exclusions may apply. Offer applies to ground shipping in lower 48 US States only.

Get 50 Free Prints from Shutterfly.com!

Shutterfly.com
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use link
Create photo books, personalize photo cards & stationery, and share photos with family and friends at Shutterfly.com
New members only. Some exclusions may apply.

Spend over $49+ and qualify for free economy shipping at Shutterfly.com

Shutterfly.com
12/31/2015
Use Code: SHIP49
Use promo code. Some may exclusions apply.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on a luxury cruise from Silversea, plus receive special offers and upgrades when available.

Silversea
12/31/2015
The ultimate luxury cruise!

30 Day Trial Membership to Snap Fitness ($160 value!)

Snap Fitness
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use Link
Snap Fitness is a 24 hour gym and fitness center offering affordable gym memberships at over 1000 locations around the world!
No code needed. Use link to redeem offer. With this offer, you get free 30-day trial membership good at all 1,300 worldwide locations. There is a $8.95 shipping and handling fee assessed by Snap Fitness to mail you your welcome kit, access card and other materials.

Save up to $12 off gate ticket prices at Knott's Soak City Waterpark!

Soak City Water Parks
12/31/2015
Use Code: NAmer1516
Come to one of the greatest water parks in Orange County. Explore our variety of slides for kids and adults to enjoy. Visit Soak City Orange County today!
Visit www.knotts.com, enter the Knott's promo code in the top right corner under the shopping cart, and purchase your discounted tickets prices.

Spa Week
12/31/2015
Use Code: STAGEOFLIFE

Super 8
12/31/2015
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-889-9706 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
With more than 2,000 motels throughout North America, chances are that somewhere between where you are and where you are going, there’s a Super 8®. See you along the way.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on any of the amazing Tauck Tours adventure packages

Tauck Tours
12/31/2015
85 Years As The Premier Name In Travel!
Call for details on the many tour packages available.

$10 off landscape service over $200

The Ground Guys - Landscape Management
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print Coupon
The Grounds Guys is a full-service grounds care company with established systems for delivering industry-leading lawn care and landscape solutions to homeowners and businesses.
Print coupon. See coupon for detials. Offer good only in U.S.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Ritz-Carlton vacations, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

The Ritz-Carlton
12/31/2015
Discover The Ritz-Carlton luxury hotels and resorts in the world's premier destinations. Our luxury resorts and hotels deliver unmatched experiences with lavish accommodations.
Call for Ritz-Carlton vacation details.

10% off all products and services

The UPS Store
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print Coupon
The UPS Store network is the world's largest franchisor of retail shipping, postal, printing and business service centers. Today, there are nearly 4,700 independently owned The UPS Store locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada. The UPS Store, Inc., franchisor of The UPS Store brand, is a wholly owned subsidiary of United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS).
Print coupon. Visit www.theupsstore.com/pages/locations.aspx to find a location. This offer is for in-store redemption only. Must be printed. See coupon for restrictions. The UPS Store centers are independently owned and operated.

Free Shipping on all orders over $100 at Timberland

Timberland
12/31/2015
Use Code: SHIP100
Hiking boots, outdoor clothing and products for active sports
Some exclusions may apply.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Trafalgar vacations, PLUS receive special offers and upgrades when available!

Trafalgar
12/31/2015
Trafalgar is your key to travelling like an insider!

Travelodge
12/31/2015
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-800-545-5545 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
For travelers on a tight budget who love to discover their world without having to spend a lot, Travelodge® is the perfect crash pad when you want to soak up life.

TRYP
12/31/2015
TRYP is an upper-midscale brand which features select-service that uniquely caters to leisure travelers with accommodations suited for different travel needs and preferences

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Universal Orlando Resort vacation, PLUS get special upgrades and offers when available!

Universal Orlando Resorts
12/31/2015
Where the excitement of Universal Studios comes to life. Book your next Orlando family vacation with us!
Call for vacation details and options

$10 off $60 or more

Van Heusen
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print Coupon
The best-selling dress shirt brand in the world, Van Heusen has been making stylish, affordable and high-quality shirts since 1921
Print coupon and redeem in-store. See coupon for restrictions

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Viking River Cruises, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Viking River Cruises
12/31/2015
The world's most award-winning river cruise line. Remarkable value, inspiring destinations and the newest ships!

Free Shipping With Any Order at VitaminWorld.com

Vitamin World
5/31/2015
Use Code: SHIPMAY
Vitamin World is a manufacturer of vitamins distributed in over 400 retail stores in the United States

Save 5% on pet insurance

VPI Pet Insurance
12/31/2015
Use Code: Stage of Life Network
VPI provides various pet insurance plans for dogs, cats and other exotic pets. 9 out of 10 veterinarians who recommend pet insurance recommend VPI.
You can now enroll and receive your pet insurance discount through the link provided or by calling 877-PETS-VPI and mentioning your program code name. Freedom: Visit any veterinarian, even specialists and emergency providers. Flexibility: Choose the coverage that's right for your pet and your budget. Savings: Save more when you enroll multiple pets. Guarantee: 10-day, 100% money-back guarantee

20% off Contact Lenses + Free Shipping at Walgreens.com

Walgreens
12/31/2015
Use Code: CONTACTLENS20
Drug store offers from Walgreens
Use code during checkout. Some exclusions may apply.

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on your next Walt Disney World Vacation

Walt Disney World Resorts
12/31/2015
Come and enjoy the magic of Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL!
Call for Walt Disney Resort vacation package pricing and details.

Free Wedding Website from Wedding Paper Divas

Wedding Paper Divas
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use link
Wedding Invitations & Bridal Shower Invitations by Wedding Paper Divas. From the first announcement with beautiful save the dates to the actual wedding invitations, you'll find all of your engagement and wedding stationary needs here.
See site for details

Ten Stationery Samples Absolutely Free

Wedding Paper Divas
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use link
See site for details

10% Off All Hidden Object Games at WildTangent.com! Use promo code: 10offHO

WildTangent Games
5/31/2015
Use Code: 10offHO
WildTangent Games offers 2,000+ game titles. Gamers can rent premium games for their PC or Android device after their 24-hour trial Is complete. Premium titles include Bejeweled 3 and Plants vs. Zombies for a fraction of the price.
Ready to game? Follow link to redeem offer. Exclusions may apply.

$15 off a purchase of $100 or more at Wilson's Leather

Wilsons Leather Outlet
12/31/2015
Use Code: Print Coupon
Explore the best selection of fashion leather outerwear, handbags, hats, gloves, wallets, briefcases and travel items for men and women
Print coupon and redeem in-store. See coupon for terms and conditions

Receive 10% off at Wine.com

Wine.com
12/31/2016
Use Code: STAGEOFLIFE
Shop the largest inventory of wines available online at www.WINE.com today
The 10% discount is given for a single order. Some exclusions may apply. Curated gift sets, wine club memberships, Dom Perignon, Louis Roederer, Veuve Clicquot and all bottles 3.0 liters or larger are excluded from this offer. Promotion does not apply to corporate orders. No other promotion codes, coupon codes or corporate discounts may be applied to order. Not valid on WineShopper orders or on Bordeaux Futures.

Wingate By Wyndham
12/31/2015
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Wingate By Wyndham® hotels are built for business offering oversized guest rooms each with free high-speed wired and wireless Internet access at over 150 locations
Book online or call 1-877-202-8814 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Small Business Owners: SAVE ON AVERAGE 20 to 50% OF MONTHLY FEES, ADD-ON DATA FEATURES & ELIGIBLE ACCESSORIES ON SPRINT, AT&T AND VERIZON WIRELESS

Wireless Discounts
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use link
CrosStar Network Solutions is proud to be your trusted wireless service provider. This means you’ll get access to America’s Largest and Most Reliable Networks, plus great deals on Calling Plans and all of our latest phones and accessories.
Get great deals on Calling Plans and all of our latest phones and accessories. In addition you’ll receive: FREE Mobile to ANY Mobile Calling, FREE Mobile Device Management Portal, FREE Side-by-Side Cost Analysis to ensure maximum savings, FREE Consolidated Billing, and more.

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
12/31/2015
Use Code: ID number 1000010704

Earn a 5% Vacation Reward on Yachts of Seabourn, PLUS get additional upgrades and offers if available

Yachts of Seabourn
12/31/2015
Seabourn Cruise Line offers unique, luxury cruise vacations featuring ports of call around the globe with service consistently ranked best of the best.
Call for cruise details and inquire about special offers that may be available at the time of your booking or vacation travel.

Free Shipping at Yoga-Clothing.com

Yoga-Clothing
12/31/2015
Use Code: FREESHIP
Our goal at Yoga-Clothing.com is to give customers the best selection of yoga clothing & accessories from the hottest brands at the prices they deserve as well as customer service that goes above and beyond what is expected thus far on the internet.

Save $50 Off Orders Over $300 When You Sign Up for Email at Zales.com

Zales.com
12/31/2015
Use Code: Use link
America's diamond store since 1924 - for the best fine jewelry selection of rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and watches
Follow link for details

20% off your first order

Zumba
12/31/2015
Use Code: WELCOME20
Zumba® exercise classes are " fitness-parties " that blend upbeat world rhythms with easy-to-follow choreography, for a total-body workout that feels like a celebration.