The profile you requested was not found.

To add essays and stories to Stage of Life, and/or to view and update your Stage of Life Profile, please Login. If you are not a registered Stage of Life member, please Register to create your free member account. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to Contact Us. Thank-you for helping us change the world, one story at a time!

What's New?

Information and Coupons for LifeAbout Us:  Nearly a million people visit Stage of Life each year for two main reasons: 
  • To get information on a particular life stage, e.g. statistics or etiquette  
  • To receive money saving coupons and discounts tailored to a particular life stage
We welcome you to the premiere destination for information, resources, and coupons tailored to where you are in life. 

Search:  With 30,000+ pages and life stories uploaded from people across the world, you may need to search from time to time:

Stage of LIfe Resources
About Us
Statistics on various life stages on
Financial Literacy on
Quotes about various stages of life
Blogging Resources
Videos for each stage of life
Etiquette advice for life
TV, Music, Books, and Movies
Stage of Life News
 Cruise discounts and more
 Health & Wellness on
Goal Setting Resources
Set Goals
 What's your Generation? Teens to Baby Boomers
Top Ten Lists
Top Ten
Contact Us
Enter our Writing Contests

Writing contest winners
Free Educational Resources on

Word of the Day - Vocab Exercise

Participating Authors
Stage of Life's Blogger Account
Our Blog
Stage of Life on Facebook
Stage of Life on Twitter
 Stage of Life on Pinterest
 Stage of Life on YouTube
 Email Stage of Life
Stage of Life on Instragram

Stage of Life on Google+

Saving Money

Applebee's gift card discountStage of Life features over 100 special coupons and discounts, tailored by life stage, for our users.  These deals come from national brands who partner with our financial literacy mission to help people save money throughout their lives.  From Applebee's to Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, explore the special offers we've lined up to help with your life.

Some of our coupons and promo codes include...

8% off Applebee's gift cards
 Discounts on IHOP gift cards 8% off IHOP gift cards
gift card discounts  15% off Spa & Wellness gift cards by SpaWeek
Papa John's online coupon code

25% off online orders with Papa John's
and many more!

Mobile Coupons mobile websiteAs part of its mission to help people save money throughout their lives, Stage of Life launched one of the first mobile coupon sites.  You can view key Stage of Life discount and content using your smart phone. 

Just visit from the browser in your mobile phone.

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.