The profile you requested was not found.

To add essays and stories to Stage of Life, and/or to view and update your Stage of Life Profile, please Login. If you are not a registered Stage of Life member, please Register to create your free member account. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to Contact Us. Thank-you for helping us change the world, one story at a time!

What's New?

Changing the World on StageofLife.com

Online writing communityWhy We Do This:  Stories connect us.  At StageofLife.com we believe that we can change the world . . . one story at a time.  By sharing your experiences and thoughts on your stage of life, you can touch the lives of so many others.  Just ask over 1,000,000 visitors we've welcomed since our little grassroots idea took off.  Experience our digital literacy mission and share your story to change the world...

Share Your Story 

Saving Money:  Besides sharing and reading the stories, explore our exclusive discounts with national brands who partner with our financial literacy mission to help people save money throughout their lives.  We have special discounts tailored to your life stage.  Some of our core coupons and promo codes include...

8% off Applebee's gift cards
 Discounts on IHOP gift cards 8% off IHOP gift cards
gift card discounts  15% off Spa & Wellness gift cards by SpaWeek
Papa John's online coupon code

25% off online orders with Papa John's
 Coupons and Discounts by StageofLife.com and many more!

Search:  With 25,000+ pages and life stories uploaded from people across the world, you may need to search StageofLife.com:

Stage of LIfe Resources
Enter our Writing Contests
Writing

Contests
Writing contest winners
Essay

Winners
Writing contest on Twitter
Twitter
Contest

Teen
Trends

Free Educational Resources on StageofLife.com
Education
Word of the Day - Vocab Exercise
Vocab

Teachers
Stage of Life Store
Store
About StageofLife.com
About Us
Stage of Life News
Press
Statistics on various life stages on StageofLife.com
Statistics
Financial Literacy on StageofLife.com
Finances
Quotes about various stages of life
Quotes
Blogging Resources
Blogging
Videos for each stage of life
Videos
Etiquette advice for life
Etiquette
TV, Music, Books, and Movies
Entertain
Coupons
Coupons
 Cruise discounts and more
Travel
 Health & Wellness on StageofLife.com
Wellness
Goal Setting Resources
Set Goals
 What's your Generation? Teens to Baby Boomers
Ages
Top Ten Lists
Top Ten
Contact Us
Contact
Stage of Life's Blogger Account
Our Blog
Stage of Life on Facebook
Like
Stage of Life on Twitter
Follow
 Stage of Life on Pinterest
Pin
 Stage of Life on YouTube
Watch
 Email Stage of Life
Email
Stage of Life on Instragram
Photos

Stage of Life on Google+
Google+

Word of the Day - Vocab Exercise

Daily Word

unobtrusive

(adj.) inconspicuous; not easily noticed

Writing Prompt Idea:
  Use this word in a blog or story post about your life here on StageofLife.com.  View past Words of the Day to amp up your vocabulary, and don't forget to check out all of our free writing resources.

Share Your Word of the Day Story

Enter Writing Contests - Summer 2015

Summer 2015 Writing ContestsWriting contest details:  Did you know there are 1.4 million mobile apps available to download?  For our June and July 2015 writing contest, we want you to tell us about one app that everyone should know about.  Whether it's something that can change the world...or just happens to be your favorite.  For full writing prompt details and prizes for the essay winner...

Enter Writing Contests

View Past Writing Contest Winners

Twitter Contests

Stage of Life Twitter Contest

How creative can you be in 140 characters?  Enter the Stage of Life "Short Short Story" Writing Contest on Twitter.  The best Tweet each month receives a gift card from our education sponsors.

Enter Twitter contest

Saving Money

Applebee's gift card discountStage of Life features over 100 special coupons and discounts, tailored by life stage, for our online community.  From Applebee's to Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, explore the special offers we've lined up just for you...

Mobile Storytelling

StageofLife.com mobile websiteStage of Life launched one of the first mobile storytelling websites.  Enter our writing contests, or read and share your stories anytime, from anywhere, using your smart phone. 

Just visit www.StageofLife.com from the browser in your mobile phone.  Let's write!

Writing Prize Sponsors

StageofLife.com Education SponsorsDetails:  Did you know that over 500,000 students and teachers visit and use StageofLife.com each school year?  As the world's largest collection of cross-generational stories, blog posts, and essays from teens to Baby Boomers (and older!), we're proud to provide free writing resources in an environment that encourages people of all ages to write...whether that's via our Twitter writing contests or international essay competitions. 

We'd like to thank Applebee's, IHOP, Papa John's, and SpaWeek for providing the gift card prizes we use for our Twitter and writing contests each month.  Please support these literacy and education-friendly partners...and submit your essays and Tweets for a chance to win a gift card!

Discounts and coupons for member benefitsMy Life Rewards®:  Don't forget to check out our list of secondary sponsors who provide our reading and writing community special coupons and discounts.  Visit our free My Life Rewards® member benefit page for those special offers.