The profile you requested was not found.

To add essays and stories to Stage of Life, and/or to view and update your Stage of Life Profile, please Login. If you are not a registered Stage of Life member, please Register to create your free member account. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to Contact Us. Thank-you for helping us change the world, one story at a time!

What's New?

Changing the World on StageofLife.com

Share your storyWhy We Do This:  Stories connect us.  At StageofLife.com we believe that we can change the world . . . one story at a time.  By sharing your own experiences and thoughts on your stage of life, you can touch the lives of so many others.  Just ask the over 1,000,000 visitors we've welcomed since our little grassroots idea took off.  Share your story and change the world...

Share Your Story 

With 25,000+ pages and life stories uploaded from people across the world, you may need to search StageofLife.com:

Stage of LIfe Resources
Enter our Writing Contests
Writing

Contests
Writing contest winners
Essay

Winners
Writing contest on Twitter
Twitter
Contest
Photo contest
Photo
Contest
Free Educational Resources on StageofLife.com
Education
Word of the Day - Vocab Exercise
Vocab

Teachers
Stage of Life Store
Store
About StageofLife.com
About Us
Stage of Life News
Press
Statistics on various life stages on StageofLife.com
Statistics
Financial Literacy on StageofLife.com
Finances
Quotes about various stages of life
Quotes
Blogging Resources
Blogging
Videos for each stage of life
Videos
Etiquette advice for life
Etiquette
Music, Books, Movies, Video Games and more on StageofLife.com
Entertain
Coupons
Coupons
 Cruise discounts and more
Travel
 Health & Wellness on StageofLife.com
Wellness
Goal Setting Resources
Set Goals
 What's your Generation? Teens to Baby Boomers
Ages
Top Ten Lists
Top Ten
Contact Us
Contact
Stage of Life Book Blog
Read
StageofLife.com Facebook page
Like
StageofLife.com on Twitter
Follow

Pin

Watch

And Read Stage of Life's Exclusive
Teen Trend Reports

Teen Trends

Stage of Life Facebook Page

Word of the Day - Vocab ExerciseDaily Word

stolid

(adj.) lacking emotion or not showing any emotion; stoical

Writing Prompt Idea:
  Use this word in a blog or story post about your life here on StageofLife.com.  View past Words of the Day to amp up your vocabulary, and don't forget to check out all of our free writing resources.

Share Your Word of the Day Story

Enter Writing Contests - Sept. 2014

Writing Contests on Stage of LifeWriting contest details:  In 500 words or less, tell us a story about a defining moment, person, talent, or thing that made you who are today. Who do you think you are? 

Prizes and details below... 

Enter Writing Contests

View Past Writing Contest Winners

Twitter Contests

Stage of Life Twitter Contest

How creative can you be in 140 characters?  Enter the Stage of Life "Short Short Story" Writing Contest on Twitter.  The best Tweet each month receives a gift card from our education sponsors.

Enter Twitter contest

Photo Contests

SnapFish.com - Photo Contest Prize

Are you more visual than literary?  Enter the quarterly photo contest on StageofLife.com.  The winning photographer each month will receive a $25 credit to use on SnapFish.com.

Enter Photo Contest

Mobile Storytelling

StageofLife.com mobile websiteStage of Life launched one of the first mobile storytelling websites.  Enter our writing contests, or read and share your stories anytime, from anywhere, using your smart phone.

Just visit StageofLife.com from the browser in your mobile phone.  Let's write!

Writing Prize Sponsors

StageofLife.com Education SponsorsDetails:  Did you know that over 400,000 students and teachers visit and use StageofLife.com each school year?  As the world's largest collection of cross-generational stories, blog posts, and essays from teens to Baby Boomers (and older!), we're proud to provide free writing resources in an environment that encourages people of all ages to write...whether that's via our Twitter writing contests or international essay competitions. 

We'd like to thank Applebee's, IHOP, Papa John's, SpaWeek, and SnapFish for providing the gift card prizes we use for our Twitter, photo and writing contests each month.  Please support these literacy and education-friendly partners...and submit your essays, Tweets, and photos for a chance to win a gift card!

Discounts and coupons for member benefitsMy Life Rewards®:  Don't forget to check out our list of secondary sponsors who provide our reading and writing community special coupons and discounts.  Visit our free My Life Rewards® member benefit page for those special offers.