The profile you requested was not found.

To add essays and stories to Stage of Life, and/or to view and update your Stage of Life Profile, please Login. If you are not a registered Stage of Life member, please Register to create your free member account. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to Contact Us. Thank-you for helping us change the world, one story at a time!

What's New?

Information and Coupons for LifeAbout Us:  Millions of people have visited Stage of Life since its launch in 2009 for three main reasons: 
  • 1) To get information on a particular life stage  
  • 2) To receive money saving coupons and discounts tailored to a particular life stage
  • 3) To enter our international writing contests centered about key life topics
We welcome you to the premiere destination for information, coupons, and a writing contest tailored to where you are in life. 

Search:  With 30,000+ pages and life stories uploaded from people across the world, you may need to search StageofLife.com from time to time:

Stage of LIfe Resources
Enter our Writing Contests
Writing

Contests
Writing contest winners
Essay

Winners
Writing contest on Twitter
Twitter
Contest

Teen
Trends

Free Educational Resources on StageofLife.com
Education
Word of the Day - Vocab Exercise
Vocab

Teachers
Participating Authors
Authors
About StageofLife.com
About Us
Stage of Life News
Press
Statistics on various life stages on StageofLife.com
Statistics
Financial Literacy on StageofLife.com
Finances
Quotes about various stages of life
Quotes
Blogging Resources
Blogging
Videos for each stage of life
Videos
Etiquette advice for life
Etiquette
TV, Music, Books, and Movies
Entertain
Coupons
Coupons
 Cruise discounts and more
Travel
 Health & Wellness on StageofLife.com
Wellness
Goal Setting Resources
Set Goals
 What's your Generation? Teens to Baby Boomers
Ages
Top Ten Lists
Top Ten
Contact Us
Contact
Stage of Life's Blogger Account
Our Blog
Stage of Life on Facebook
Like
Stage of Life on Twitter
Follow
 Stage of Life on Pinterest
Pin
 Stage of Life on YouTube
Watch
 Email Stage of Life
Email
Stage of Life on Instragram
Photos

Stage of Life on Google+
Google+

Enter Writing Contest

Yearly Writing Contest

Writing Contest Details:
  The new, annual writing contest on StageofLife.com begins Sept. 1, 2016.  We'll have the writing prompt, prize package, submission rules, and more details announced then. To get the current update on the international writing contest...

View Writing Contest Details

View Past Writing Contest Winners

Twitter Contest

Twitter Contest

How creative can you be in 140 characters?  Enter our "Short Short Story" Writing Contest on Twitter.  The theme is tied to the annual writing contest, and the best Tweet each receives a prize package from our education sponsors.

Enter Twitter contest

Saving Money

Applebee's gift card discountStage of Life features over 100 special coupons and discounts, tailored by life stage, for our users.  These deals come from national brands who partner with our financial literacy mission to help people save money throughout their lives.  From Applebee's to Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, explore the special offers we've lined up to help with your life.

Some of our coupons and promo codes include...

8% off Applebee's gift cards
 Discounts on IHOP gift cards 8% off IHOP gift cards
gift card discounts  15% off Spa & Wellness gift cards by SpaWeek
Papa John's online coupon code

25% off online orders with Papa John's

and many more!

Mobile Coupons

StageofLife.com mobile websiteAs part of its mission to help people save money throughout their lives, Stage of Life launched one of the first mobile coupon sites.  You can view key Stage of Life discount and content using your smart phone. 

Just visit www.StageofLife.com from the browser in your mobile phone.

Writing Prize Sponsors

StageofLife.com Education SponsorsDetails:  Did you know that over 900,000 students and teachers visit and use StageofLife.com each school year?  As the world's largest collection of cross-generational stories, blog posts, and essays from teens to Baby Boomers (and older!), we're proud to provide free writing resources in an environment that encourages people of all ages to write...whether that's via our Twitter writing contests or international essay competitions. 

We'd like to thank Applebee's, IHOP, Papa John's, and SpaWeek for providing the gift card prizes we use for our Twitter and writing contests.  Please support these literacy and education-friendly partners...and submit your essays and Tweets for a chance to win a gift card!

Discounts and coupons for member benefitsMy Life Rewards®:  Don't forget to check out our list of merchants who provide coupons, discounts, and promo codes tailored to your life stage.  Visit our free My Life Rewards® page for those special offers.