Registration

Ready to help us change the world, one story at a time? To enter our writing contest, share a story or make a comment on StageofLife.com, you need to set-up your free profile. Use the form below or Facebook to register. Let's get to it...

Pick a Username
Email
Re-Enter Email
Password
I am
Birthday
Continue

Have a Facebook account? If you want one less username to remember, you can create your free Stage of Life account with one click using your Facebook profile.

StageofLife.com mission statement

Are you Registered for Stage of Life?

Join Stage of Life

After you create your Stage of Life Profile (it's FREE), you can:

Stage of Life MissionOur Mission:

Stage of Life® is always FREE to both its writers and readers.  Our mission is to the change the world, one story at a time, as we create the world's largest collection of multi-generational stories.

Press: 

Our bloggers' essays and our content efforts have been mentioned on TIME.com, Wall Street Journal's MarketWatch, ABC TV and Live Well Network's Mary Talk's Money, Mint Education, Social Times, Fox Business and other media outlets.  If you blog, write or have a passion for changing the world, you've found a unique blogging community and exposure venue here with us.

Share your stories on StageofLife.comFREE Journal Archive:

After you've registered, Stage of Life® will provided unlimited, FREE archiving of your uploaded essays, blog posts, stories, articles, diary entries, and letters on your Profile page so your posts will be available as an online collection for others to view.  Hopefully your wisdom, experiences or memoirs will help us with our mission of changing the world...one story, one blog, one essay...at a time.

Coupons on StageofLife.comSaving Money - Coupons:

We've lined up direct partnerships with national brands that are providing Reward's for Life's Journey®.  It's part of our brand promise to give our writers and readers money saving discounts throughout their entire lives.  This is a FREE benefit program we simply call My Life Rewards®

Educational resources on StageofLife.comEducation:

Our commitment to education and digital literacy is paramount to our mission.  We are dedicated to providing a world-class venue for students to write more outside of the classroom via blogging and tackling real-world issues.  Aside from our real-life bloggers and writers using the site, Stage of Life® is currently used in classrooms across the U.S.  If you know a teacher, encourage them to explore our free Education Resources.

Contact Us with any questionsBecome a part of our viral, homegrown, grassroots global writing initiative.  Add your story to Stage of Life® today.

The Stage of Life Team