Information for Life...
Free Health & Wellness Resources
Below you'll find 10 Health & Wellness areas that everyone, no matter what stage of life you're in, should take some time to read and explore. Our series of articles, tips, and information was designed with one mission...to help you live a healthier, happy life.
1. Body Resources - Feature Articles
Are you interested in writing and contributing a feature article to our health & wellness body resources section? Contact Us
2. Mind Resources - Feature Articles
Are you interested in writing and contributing a feature article to our health & wellness mind resources section? Contact Us
3. Food Resources - Feature Articles
Are you interested in writing and contributing a feature article to our health & wellness food resources section? Contact Us
4. Free Fitness Resources
Do you have other free health & wellness resources we should consider adding? Contact Us
5. Health & Wellness Bloggers
StageofLife.com recommends reading or following the below bloggers. They have a lot of great information coming out each day about fitness, food, and other health & wellness topics...
- Danielle: Eat Well, Live Well
Her goal is to educate her readers on important nutrition related topics – eating well to living well.
Do you know other health & wellness bloggers we should consider adding? Contact Us
Jamie is an author and screenwriter living in Los Angeles. She shares stories, pictures, and videos about inspiration in our everyday lives.
6. Topics of Health & Wellness Conversation:
Are you interested in writing and contributing a feature article to our health & wellness "topics of conversation" section? Contact Us
7. Websites to Help Keep You and Your Family Motivated, Happy, and Healthy:
Do you have other health & wellness websites we should consider adding? Contact Us
- Children & Nature Network: An organization built around the concept of getting our children outdoors and connecting with nature.
- Happiness Project: Gretchen Rubin is the author of several books, including the #1 New York Times and international bestseller, The Happiness Project—an account of the year she spent test-driving the wisdom of the ages, the current scientific studies, and the lessons from popular culture about how to be happier.
- Project Happiness: Project Happiness is dedicated to inspiring and empowering people with resources to create greater happiness within themselves and the world
- Map My Run: A website and app that will track and map your running routes.
- Shape Up America: Committed to raising awareness of obesity as a health issue and to providing responsible information on healthy weight management
- LearntobeHealthy.org: An incredibly rich health & wellness learning site for families, children, and schools.
- K-mae Cags: Personal trainer for Rise Above Fitness
- WellBeingGPS: Videos, information and resources on living a holistic, healthy life
- Spirituality & Health: A website that focuses on the health of body, mind, and spirit
- Outside Magazine Online: Active-lifestyle and adventure-travel magazine
- The Betty Rocker: Bree Argetsinger, AKA The Betty Rocker has dedicated her life to fitness, looking and feeling fantastic everyday. Her goal is Living Awesome, finding Optimal Health, and always seeking your Edge.
- Fit Men Cook: This website shares endless healthy recipes for people to read and share their own as well.
- Baristi Workout: Baristi is a group of people dedicated to fitness all around the world that follow a "No Excuses" mentality to improve their health, fitness and appearance in their own unique way.
- Rachel Brathen: This yoga website is meant to help peope build a balanced lifestyle. Rachel is one of the first people in the world to do yoga on a paddle board instead of a mat.
- Wellness by Tess: This website takes on a different view according to the healthy lifestyle. Tess believes in the Paleo diet - the hunter-gatherer or the caveman diet that doesn't involve food colorings, processed foods or carcinogens.
- StageofLife.com (of course!)
8. Health & Wellness Photo Inspiration on Instagram:
Do you know other photo-inspired health & wellness nuts on Instagram that we should list? Contact Us
- Mankofit – Massy - personal trainer living in New York City
- Kmaecags – Krissy Mae Cags - personal trainer from Nevada and the creator of BAMFit
- D_Stinto – Dennis - personal trainer and representative of the Baristi Workout Calisthenics Team
- Progressive_Calisthenics – Kenneth Gallarzo - bodyweight training specialist at Rise Above Fitness
- Brandanschieppati – Brandan Schieppati - personal trainer and owner of Rise Above Fitness
- Chels_xfit_prx – Chelsea Lewis - owner and coach at Crossfit PRx
- Fitfreak_chelsea - Chelsea - college “gym rat” studying to become a physical therapist
9. Recommended Health & Wellness Educational Videos
Do you have health & wellness videos we should consider adding? Contact Us
10. Health & Wellness Discounts - Saving Money While Living Healthy
Stage of Life has set up an entire program of coupons and money saving discounts for its readers, bloggers and members. Visit our free My Life Rewards program to explore special offers from our national merchant partners who support the Stage of Life member community with special health & wellness offers and discounts...
Coupons for Life - 5% to 50% Off
As an educational writing initiative, StageofLife.com is fortunate to have the support of hundreds of brands who support this writing community and our literacy mission. Because of that, you can save 5% to 50% off with Stage of Life's free My Life Rewards® program.
Get discounts at Target.com, Papa John's, Lenovo, AAMCO, and many more...
© Copyright 2009-2012 Stage of Life LLC