Print Goal Setting Worksheet

Free Goal Setting Resources

Start achieving your life's goals...today

Goal Setting ResourcesStage of Life created a free, universal goal setting worksheet that will help you explore your personal goals, financial goals, education goals, career goals, health & wellness goals, travel goals and others.

Goal setting video summary

Whether it's time to put in motion your New Year's Resolutions or you're looking to get motivated, this 10-step goal setting resource will help get you thinking about the possibilities and opportunities in your life, no matter what stage you may be in.  It's also a great goal setting tool for teachers to use in the classroom as an educational resource to get students thinking about their futures.

Print the Goal Setting Worksheet

View, save and print the fee Goal Setting Worksheet.  Click the PDF image here to view and print the free worksheet.

Print Goal Setting Worksheet

Print the goal setting worksheet.

As an educational resource, StageofLife.com makes this Goal Setting Worksheet available for free.  It will help you to start thinking about different types of goals in your life, including financial (budgeting), health & wellness, education, home, community, friends & family, travel, personal and of course your long-term goals.  Take 30 minutes of time for yourself and fill it in.

Goal Setting Details

Importance of setting goalsSetting goals is a healthy, positive habit no matter what stage of life you may be experiencing.  This worksheet kit is a great place to start thinking proactively about your life and the things you’d like to accomplish in the next year, but should really be used as a starting point from which to launch a larger conversation with both yourself and your loved ones about how to live a more fulfilling life.

“In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it.” –Robert Heinlein (1907-1988) 

"The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.”  -- D. Watley

Goal Setting Worksheet Instructions:

This 10 Step Goal Guide is simple.  We recommend that you follow these steps as you complete the Goal Worksheet…

1. Print free Goal Setting Worksheet on StageofLife.com

Print out the Goal Setting Worksheet

2. Find a place to complete the goal activity where interruptions will be minimal

3. You may complete this by yourself or in tandem with a friend, family member, spouse, child or other loved one.  We recommend that if you do the latter, you each complete the worksheets individually and then share afterwards.

4. Read and complete each of the 10 sections. We encourage you to expand upon the goal categories too – what we’ve provided is by no means an all inclusive list to approaching your own goals.  This is a simple tool, and remember that you are the guide to your own life.  Take control and enjoy it!

5. When you are finished, use the Summary  Worksheet to copy your key goals from each section and then hang/post on your refrigerator, office door, bathroom mirror or other prominent place where you’ll see them everyday.

Goal Setting for Teens

One of our teen trend reports dealt with how teens approach goal setting.  Here's the video summary from our exclusive report on teen goal setting.  If you're interested in reading details about teens and goals along with goal-centered essays from teenagers, visit our Goal Setting for Teens page on StageofLife.com.

Contact Us

Goal setting feedback

We'd love to hear your feedback on the goal worksheet. Please feel free to contact us and let us know if you liked it and/or if we should add or change something...or if you're using it with students, family, or other loved ones in your life.

We wish you the best in life!

--Stage of Life team

FINANCIAL TIPS and BUDGETING: 

If you're looking for deeper ideas, goals and tips in the financial area, explore the Financial Literacy section on StageofLife.com

Comments

Let us know what you think!