Stage of Life Favorites

Stage of Life Featured Discount OffersThis month's favorite coupons!

We pulled a list together of our favorite discounts and coupons for this month.  These merchant recommendations are a starting point to help you cut through the clutter of life.  Through feedback from our staff, members, and the merchant community itself (of which we know a lot), the following national brands have earned a place as one of our "favorites" this month, and we hope you find them relevant to your stage of life and the season...

Featured Offer

$10 off any combination of two pastas or entrées

Buca di Beppo
12/31/2014
Use Code: Print Coupon
Amazing Italian restaurant for the entire family!
Print Coupon. Dine in only. See coupon for terms & conditions.

Free sandwich, salad or wrap with purchase of a sandwich, salad or wrap and a fountain drink

Earl of Sandwich
12/31/2014
Use Code: Print Coupon
Earl of Sandwich restaurant offers The World's Greatest Hot Sandwich, salads, soups, desserts and fresh baked bread.
Print coupon. Excludes alcohol, merchandise, and purchase of gift cards. Free item must be of equal or lesser value. One coupon per visit. See coupon for terms and conditions

Give more, save more! Get $10 OFF gift card orders of $150+ OR $5 OFF of $75+.

Fandango
12/26/2014
Use Code: No code needed
Buy movie tickets in advance, find movie times, watch trailers, read movie reviews, and more at Fandango.
Offer ends 12/25. Some terms apply.

Today's instant offer special at HomeDepot.com! See today's instant, online only savings item, while supplies last.

Home Depot
12/31/2014
Use Code: Use link
Find everything you need for your home or small business project
Use link to view the daily offer. This is an instant, online only savings item - good while supplies last.

Save 5% to 20% off the web price on Lenovo's entire product line

Lenovo
12/31/2014
Use Code: No code necessary. Use link - discount is already applied on membership website
Find the right laptop, desktop & netbook for all your computing needs - no matter your stage of life. Configure your perfect laptop today online - our members get up to 20% off.
As a special member, you receive discounts on Lenovo's entire product line. This includes savings from 5% to 20% off the web price on a variety of top products such as ThinkPad and IdeaPad laptops, and IdeaCentre desktops. If you need a new laptop or computer, you'll want to take advantage of this members-only discount. Lenovo discount for Stage of Life members up to 20% off Free Shipping on all web orders 21 day price protection & Best Price Guarantee more...

10% discount on your next hotel stay with Motel 6

Motel 6
12/31/2014
Use Code: CP545689
Find discount motels at over 1100 locations from the Motel 6
Call 1-800-4MOTEL6 or visit link. Use promo code.

Save $60 off purchases of $150 or more or save $25 off purchases of $75 or more

New York & Company
12/31/2014
Use Code: Print Coupon
Shop womens wear to work clothes and accessories from New York & Company. Versatile. Affordable. Find the latest collection of dresses, blouses & more.
In-store coupon. Follow link to print coupon. Exclusions may apply.

New York & Company
12/31/2014
Use Code: Use Link
Online offer. Use link to redeem offer. Exclusions may apply.

25% off regular price menu items when you order online at PapaJohns.com

Papa John's
12/31/2014
Use Code: STAGE25
Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.
Online offer only. Use promo code STAGE25 in the promo code box found at the top of the Order page (before you go into the check-out process). Offer good for a limited time at participating U.S. Papa John's restaurants. Not valid with any other discounts. Additional toppings extra. Limited delivery area. Valid for delivery and carryout. Customer responsible for applicable taxes. Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska.

Pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates from the Smart Option Student Loan program.

Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae
12/31/2014
Use Code: No code necessary
The Smart Option Student Loan is an ideal solution to help pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits include: 1) Choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates providing more choice and flexibility, 2) No origination fees and no prepayment penalty, 3) Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000), 4) Multiple in-school repayment options available, 5) Borrower benefits available like rewards and interest rate reductions, 6) Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers, 7) Creditworthy cosigners may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate, 8) 24/7 online account management of your loan.

15% off Spa & Wellness Gift Cards by Spa Week

Spa Week
12/31/2014
Use Code: STAGEOFLIFE
Find spa deals and spa discounts year-round from Spa Week – The expert on spa packages and spa treatments near you
Spa & Wellness Gift Cards by Spa Week's are valid year-round at over 7,500 spas and wellness facilities across North America. This includes all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Use coupon code at checkout. Exclusions may apply.

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at 15 hotel brands representing over 7,000 hotels

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
12/31/2014
Use Code: ID number 1000010704: Book online or call 1-866-854-1604 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an innovative, upscale hotel brand with nearly 100 properties located in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean and Mexico
“Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.