Stage of Life Favorites

Stage of Life Featured Discount OffersThis month's favorite coupons!

We pulled a list together of our favorite discounts and coupons for this month.  These merchant recommendations are a starting point to help you cut through the clutter of life.  Through feedback from our staff, members, and the merchant community itself (of which we know a lot), the following national brands have earned a place as one of our "favorites" this month, and we hope you find them relevant to your stage of life and the season...

Featured Offer

8% discount on Applebee's gift cards!

Use Code: Use link
There's no place like the neighborhood!
Use link. Discount applied at checkout. See site for Terms and Conditions

$5 Off $50 or more at

Home Depot
Find everything you need for your home or small business project
Enter Promo code HDHOLIDAY Online Only. Valid 11/23/2015-12/03/2015

8% discount on IHOP gift cards!

Use Code: Use link
IHOP restaurant offers pancakes, crepes, waffles, eggs and more!

Save 5% to 20% off the web price on Lenovo's entire product line

Use Code: Use link - discount is already applied on membership website
Find the right laptop, desktop & netbook for all your computing needs - no matter your stage of life. Configure your perfect laptop today online - our members get up to 20% off.
As a special member, you receive discounts on Lenovo's entire product line. This includes savings from 5% to 20% off the web price on a variety of top products such as ThinkPad and IdeaPad laptops, and IdeaCentre desktops. If you need a new laptop or computer, you'll want to take advantage of this members-only discount. Lenovo discount for Stage of Life members up to 20% off Free Shipping on all web orders 21 day price protection & Best Price Guarantee more...

10% discount on your next hotel stay with Motel 6

Motel 6
Use Code: CP545689
Find discount motels at over 1100 locations from the Motel 6
Call 1-800-4MOTEL6 or visit link. Use promo code.

Shop now and save $60 off $150 or $25 off $75 at New York & Company

New York & Company
Use Code: Print Coupon
From beautiful wear-to-work collections to perfectly fitting pants, New York & Company offers women fashion & accessories that are feminine, polished and always on trend…all, at amazing value! Save $60 off purchases of $150 or more OR $25 off purchases for $75 or more in stores and online. To redeem in stores, follow link to print coupon. To redeem online, apply promo codes at checkout. Exclusions may apply.
In-store coupon. Follow link to print coupon. Exclusions may apply.

25% off regular price menu items when you order online at

Papa John's
Use Code: 25SAVE
Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.
Online offer only. Use promo code 25SAVE in the promo code box found at the top of the Order page (before you go into the check-out process). Offer good for a limited time at participating U.S. Papa John's restaurants. Not valid with any other discounts. Additional toppings extra. Limited delivery area. Valid for delivery and carryout. Customer responsible for applicable taxes. Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska.

15% off Spa & Wellness Gift Cards by Spa Week

Spa Week
The Spa & Wellness Gift Card is the perfect way to put yourself and your loved ones on the path to personal wellness. The ideal gift for every occasion, when you receive a Spa & Wellness Gift Card, your choices are endless (and it’s hard to go wrong!) as the card is accepted at over 8,000 spa and wellness facilities across the US, Canada and Puerto Rico, never expires and has no added fees. Treat yourself, friends or loved ones to some much-needed and well-deserved relaxation with a soothing massage, facial, or manicure—even attend a yoga class! Visit us today at to find the perfect spa experience or wellness retreat near you.
Spa & Wellness Gift Cards by Spa Week's are valid year-round at over 7,500 spas and wellness facilities across North America. This includes all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Use coupon code at checkout. Exclusions may apply.

Up to 20% off the “Best Available Rate” at 15 hotel brands representing over 7,000 hotels

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
Use Code: ID number 1000010704
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an innovative, upscale hotel brand with nearly 100 properties located in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean and Mexico
Book online or call 1-866-854-1604 and give the agent your special discount ID number 1000010704 at time of booking to receive discount. “Best Available Rate” is defined as the best, non-qualified, unrestricted, publicly available rate on the brand sites for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. The discount for some properties may be less than 20% off Best Available Rate. Certain restrictions may apply. To redeem this offer, click our URL link on Organization’s website or call the phone number above and give ID at the time of reservation.  Offer not valid if hotel is called directly, caller must use toll free numbers listed above. Advanced reservations are required.  Offer is subject to availability at participating locations and some blackout dates may apply.   Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, group rates, or special promotions.  Discounted rates vary by location and time of year.  Offer is void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.  Planet Hollywood is not a current participant in the member benefit program.

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog is an education-based, grassroots, non-partisan, free blogging community with a mission support digital literacy by making the world a better place, one story, essay, and blog at a time.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes literacy resources, free lesson plans, writing prompts for Language Arts teachers, monthly writing contests for high school students (and older generations), student blogging initiatives, blog directories, and financial literacy tools - including Life Rewards® - our free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.